RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFly Harry Injured. [blog from Harry]

Go down

McFly Harry Injured. [blog from Harry] Empty McFly Harry Injured. [blog from Harry]

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:39 am

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

INJURED!!

Hi everyone,

You may of heard already but for those of you who haven’t.......I’m injured!!!!! Its called chronic compartment syndrome and the muscle has herniated.....nice! I may have to have a small operation after the marathon, nothing serious! Its so annoying because i’ve trained so hard but at the end of the day ITS ALL ABOUT THE 2 CHARITIES that i’m running for. The fundraising is going so well and i’m definately still taking part this sunday. So for those of you coming to support i’ll still be there i just might be going a bit slower then first planned!

Its your last chance to sponsor this week so if you haven’t already (then WHY NOT!!!!) then please go on the website www.harryrunsthemarathon.com (should be harrywalksthemarathon!) and make a donation. Even if its just a small one it makes such a difference. I’ve seen that some of you have even sponsored twice so thanks!!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
McFly Harry Injured. [blog from Harry] Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100McFly Harry Injured. [blog from Harry] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down