RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Not Okay (I Promise)

2 posters

Go down

Im Not Okay (I Promise) Empty Im Not Okay (I Promise)

Post by xcutexangelx Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Title: Im Not Okay (I Promise)
Author: Roxxi wrote this..
Chapters: 12
Rating: All ages..??
Disclaimer: Roxxi owns the fiction..
Dedications: The writer let me post this on here..
A/N: No idea..
Summary: Starting A New School Isn't So Easy For Roxxi. Move After Move, Leaving Friends Behind, Will This Be Her Final Move? And Will She Find New Friends? Or Maybe Even More...

Last edited by xcutexangelx on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
How much you like the site :
Im Not Okay (I Promise) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Im Not Okay (I Promise) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Im Not Okay (I Promise) Empty Re: Im Not Okay (I Promise)

Post by xcutexangelx Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Chapter 1

Roxxi's P.O.V

I hate long journeys....To be honest, im sick of moving!

Every time i settle into a new school, home, place or whatever, we have to move again! Ugh! Can't we just stay in one place for a while!

The longest I've stayed at one place for was until i was 6.

Great school, great friends, great home! But because of mom and dads 'business' they have to go ruin it and move!

We pulled into the drive of our new house.

The nature was alright i suppose. Birds singing, bright blue sky, flowers blooming...guess i could live with that...

I slammed the car door shut and headed into my new house....not for long though, no doubt we will be moving soon!

Most of the furniture had been moved in already...although they haven't set out my room how i like it....guess that's another job for me to do....not like the first time I've had to do it though!

A couple of hours passed and my room was just getting how i like it.

My guitar in the corner, writing desk next to it. My artwork on the walls, along with my posters and of course my pictures scattered all over the room. One thing i do love about my room is all my photos.

I've got loads of me and my friends who i have to leave behind when i move. Every time i look at them a tear comes to my eye, but they do bring back great memories.

I made one special friend once. First friend i ever made. His name was Frank. I had to leave him behind when i first moved at the age of 6. Best friends we were. Gave me this heart necklace and i never take it off. Yeah, he was 7 and i was 6, but he was the best friend i ever had. As we were little we lost touch after a while. Suppose he couldn't keep up the amount of times i changed my address. My parents don't think about anything like that. Their business always comes before me when it shouldn't! To be honest i don't feel like part of the family...more like something that gets dragged on behind them....

I held the heart necklace as i stared at all my pictures thinking about what Frank is up to now....

Frank's P.O.V

New day. New morning and by the looks of things...we have new neighbours

I stared out my bedroom window where a lot of furniture vans kept comming and going. One by one, dropping more things off every time.

I looked at my watch and headed downstairs for breakfast. Mom had gone out to do the shopping. Suppose she can trust me....i mean im 15 now...she should be able to trust me...right?

I quickly had some breakfast then headed outside for a walk...and to get a veiw of our new neighbours....

As i walked by, hood up and hands in pockets, i gazed up at the house. No one was outside, must all be in. Knowing my mom she will wanna go round and say hi though. Think im gonna give it a miss...prob stay home and practice guitar or something....i mean, back at school tomorrow so i miser well have fun while i can!
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Im Not Okay (I Promise) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Im Not Okay (I Promise) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 pm

Chapter 2

Roxxi's P.O.V

As i lied on my bed, thinking about things, the time ticked .. i knew it mom was calling me down for dinner. We all sat round the table. I hardly opened my mouth to say a word. My parents know i hate moving and leaving my friends behind, but in return they just do it more. I started to tap the fork on the table. I could see they was getting angry at me as they was starting to vaise their voices. My lil brother joined in which didn't make things any easier. My dad decided to bring me into their conversation after a good 2 minutes, but he has to go and choose the worst subject. School.

"New day at school tomorrow, aye?"

I stopped tapping my fork and stuck it into the lettuce on my plate then stared at my dad.

"I suppose..."

"Looking forward to making new friends?" He asked

"Friends....whats the point if im gonna be moving soon"

"Roxanne, its nice to have friends while you're here though...."

"Dad, i'd rather walk around on my own...better then getting too close to people and in the next month, week, whatever we have to move again"

My dad sighed and carried on eatting. I didn't really bover with my dinner that night and my parents noticed. so before i got up to leave the dinner table they decided to have a go at me...

"Roxanne, you can't go, you haven't touched it!"

I picked up a piece of lettuce and threw it back down.

"Now i have!" I did a sicastic smile and tucked in my chair.

"Sit back down this second!" My dad shouted making his voice echo.

"Whats the point! Im not hungry!" I did sit back down though...the argue would of only of got worse if i didn't.

"Now Roxanne, calm down and have a proper chat with us!"

I pulled a face as if to say 'As if' But they tried to ignore me.

"Why you in a rush to get back upstairs?"

"Maybe cause i just want to!"

"Well its time you thought about spending time with us....your family instead of your friends"

"Friends?!? What friends dad! I have none! The only true friend i had was Frank!"

The whole table went silent. Everyone stared at me...apart from my little brother who was still eatting.

"Frank? I told you not to mention him Roxanne..." My dad said glaring at me.

I looked at my mum who was doing the same. For some reason my parents never got on with Frank or any of his family. They tried to keep us apart from each other. I think that was one of the reasons we moved in the first place. My parents always said that Frank was trouble. He was seven! Boys are like that at the age of seven! What do they expect him to be? A child who goes home, don't have any friends, stays indoors....kind of a child like me.

I looked back at my dad.

"Whats wrong with me saying his name?"

They carried on eatting and ignoring my question. I slamed my fist on the table to try and get their attention, but it didn't.

After a minute or two or decided to leave the table. If i stayed there any longer i would of gone mad!

Frank's P.O.V

I sat up in my room and gazed at my clock. I wanted to get my guitar out and practice, but for some reason i didn't feel up for it....

Mom came up to my room at just gone 9pm.

"Frank hunny?"

I sat up and smiled.

"Yeah mom?"

"You haven't really been down stairs...you alright?"

"Yeah, course i am...."

"Good! So you going school tomorrow?"

"Oh no! I think im starting to feel sick!"

My mom just laughed and closed the door behind her. I smiled and decided to go take a shower..had nothing else to do....

Abi's P.O.V

"Mom? We going to see the new neighbours tonight?" I asked as i watched my tv screen flicker different colours.

"Yeah, just you and me though....dads gonna be working till late so you and me will just have to go"

"Mom..."

"Yeah?"

"Its just gone nine...isn't that late?"

"Nah, im sure the neighbours wouldn't mind a visit!" She smiled and grabbed her coat "C'mon!"

I got up and grabbed my jacket then followed my mum outside and over to the neighbours. She knocked on the door and we waited. Wasn't long before someone answered though.

It was a women. She was dressed quite formal.

"Hi, just came over to welcome you to our neighbour hood"

The womon smiled and gestured us to enter. My mum stepped in first and i shortly followed her. I gazed around the house which looked kinda bare, but hey, they just moved here! My mom and the women started to chat...i was starting to get rather bored just standing there until and girl came downstairs. She had fair hair, red streaks and was dressed in my sorta style. Blue ripped jeans and a black top saying 'Live Life Loud'

She didn't notice me until her mom pulled her to us.

"Now, this is Roxanne, my daughter."

She smiled and pulled away from her moms grip.

"Whats up? Call me Roxxi....i prefer it...." She smiled and held out her hand towards me. I shook her hand and smied.

"Im Abi.....nice to meet you Roxxi...."
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 am

Chapter 3

Roxxi's P.O.V

I shook hands with Abi. She seemed nice. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I loved her outfit she was wearing too! Black skinny jeans and a black top with sliver hearts going up one of the side.

"Wow! I love your outfit!" I said smiling.

"Thankyou, i love yours too" We both smiled.

"C'mon, come upstairs and check out my room!" I said grabbing Abi by the arm and draggin her upstairs. I had only known her for about a couple of minutes, but yet i thought that was we gonna become best friends!

Abi's P.O.V

Roxxi led me up to her room. As she opened her door she gestured for me to enter so i did.

"Wow! I love it!" I said looking around the room.

It was pretty cool. Her room was dark and she had rock posters everywhere. I could tell we was gonna be friends.

"Thanks" She said smiling and sitting down on her bed.

"Its really nice...." I glanced around the room and saw that most of her posters was of the front man from the band Greenday.

"Guessing you like Billy Joe?" I asked

"I sure do!" She said smiling and starting to go hyper by the mention of his name. I laughed and sat in a seat in the corner of her room noticing paper scattered on a desk.

"You draw?" I asked.

"Yeah....and write music" She showed me a piece of paper with lots of music notes on it.

"Cool! And you play guitar?" I said pointing to the guitar in the corner of the room.

"Yep! I love music....and art....and i don't mind drama...."

I smiled and looked around her room again noticing her walls was covered in pictures aswel as posters. I walked over to one of the walls covered with pictures. I noticed alot of them was of this young boy. They looked pretty close.

"This your cousin?" I asked pointing at a picture of her and the boy hugging.

"Nope....my best friend....well...old best friend...lost touch...."

I stared at the pic some more. The guy in it looked familar, but i couldn't think where i had saw him. Roxxi walked over to me and i could tell she really felt for the boy. There was something in her eyes that told me she did.

"You alrite Roxx?" I asked

"Yeah, course i am...." She said smiling.

We sat in her room for a while, chatted about things when i heard my mom calling me.

"I guess i better be off" I said standing up.

She smiled and stood up too.

"Walking school with me tomorrow?" I asked

"Yeah sure! You only live across the street so we can meet up say....outside my house?" She asked

"Yep! See ya then!" I said opening the door.

"See ya then!" She said smiling.

We both headed downstairs where i met my mom heading out the door.

"C'mon now Abigail...thankyou for the tea" She said smiling at Roxxi's mom.

I waved at Roxxi as i headed out the house. Roxxi waved back then i saw her run upstairs as her mom closed the door behind us.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Yay! I have a new friend! Hopefully we get to stick around for a while...i don't wanna lose another friend already!

I ran upstairs and decided to have a quick shower, before i went to bed. I couldn't help, but to think about school. Is it gonna be like all the other years? Be bullied....ignored....get told i was a waste of space....and one the worst things....making new friends and having to leave them behind yet again!

As soon as i got out the shower i got into bed. With a new day of school comming up i had to to wake up early...even though its just gone 10.30pm...woops!
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 am

Chapter 4

Roxxi's P.O.V

I quickly woke up and got dressed into some ripped jeans and my blue corset top. I put my black jacket on though as it might get cold walking to school. I put a couple of books in my bag and headed downstairs taking my bag with me. Mom was already awake in the kitchen and dad had already gone work. I quickly grabbed a bite to eat...well...an apple if you can call that a bite to eat, then headed outside hoping for Abi to be there, but to my surprize she wasn't. I closed the door behind me and sat on our wall kicking my legs while waiting for her. Hope i wasn't late or something if i was that means i've already lost a friend!

Getting a little bit worried i checked my watch and i was a couple minutes early. Phew!

Frank's P.O.V

I closed my door behind me and began to walk to school noticing a young girl sitting on the wall outside her house. She must be one of my new neighbours. I looked at her as i got closer, but she didn't really take notice of me. She just carried on kicking her legs....looked like she was waiting for someone.

I didn't know weather to stop and say hi or weather i should just leave it.

Getting closer to her i noticed she was kinda into my style. I kept staring and for some reason i could take my eyes off her. After about a minute of staring she turned to me and smiled showing her white teeth. I couldn't help, but to smile back as i walked by her. She stopped kicking her legs as i passed, but as soon as i did she carried on. I laughed a bit and had to look behind me just to take another look at her. She noticed me and smiled again. I turned back to face infront of me and for a strange reason i had a funny feeling come over me....

Roxxi's P.O.V

As the guy passed i stopped kicking my legs and let him walk by. He laughed a bit. It was a cute laugh if i must say so myself and he had an amazing smile...a smile that reminded me of Frank...my old best friend....

I've really gotta stop thinking about him now and try to move on with my life...im never gonna see or hear from him again so there is no point of thinking about him all this time. I don't understand why i can't just let him slip from my mind. I surpose it was cause he was special to me....and i wanna know why my parents didn't agree with me talking to him. If i only knew why....

I saw Abi's house door open and she crossed the road over to my house.

"Hey, sorry to keep you waiting all this time!" She said as she ran across the road

"Its alright, i was early!" I replied laughing a bit

"Shall we head off to school then?" Abi asked smiling

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled and began to walk to school with Abi.

We talked about random stuff and got to know each other a bit more. I found out that for my first four lessons i was on my own, but for my last lesson of the day i was going to be in Abi's class which was cool cause then i would have someone to talk to.

I reached school and headed to my form room. Abi wasn't in my form which was a shame, but she said she would meet up with me at break and lunch to show me around a bit. As i entered the room it was crowded with about 30 people. I stared around a bit then walked over to the teacher who was sitting behind her desk.

"Erm...." I said as i aproached her.

She looked up and smiled

"Hi, im Mrs. Jarvans...welcome to our form..." She said gesturing me to say my name to carry on her sentence.

"Oh, im Roxanne...."

"Nice for to join us Roxanne....why don't you go take a seat..."

I was hoping she would show me where to sit, but she didn't.

I looked around the class room again. There was a couple of empty seats...but i didn't know which one to take.

I decided to take a seat at the back of the room.

As i sat down the guy infront of me turned around to face me.

I just smiled and put my bag down on the desk.

"Hey..." He said smiling.

"Hi..."I replied in a quiet voice.

He smiled at me again. He had a nice smile. Showed off his white, milk teeth. I couldn't help, but to smile back.

I leaned on the desk and he decided to lean on my desk too. I giggled a lil then rested my head on my hand. He decided to do the same. I giggled again.

"My names Roxxi" I said in my quiet, shy voice.

"Gerard" He said holding out his hand for me to take.

I shook hands with Gerard, but then the teacher started to bang her fist on the desk to get our atention. Gerard turned back around to face the front and i leaned off my desk, facing the front too.

Gerard's P.O.V

Roxxi seems like a nice kid. Very polite and seems fun to be around. She didn't mind talking to me which was nice too. As Mrs. Jarvans banged her fist on the table i faced the front. Didn't want to get in trouble or get Roxxi is trouble. I mean, it was her first day. Talking in regisration wouldn't put her on the teachers good side would it?

One guy i did know who was gonna be on Mrs. Jarvans bad side, again, was Frank. Where the hell is he? Why can't he just arrive early for once in his life?

The form door flew open. One name. Frank.

Frank's P.O.V

I quickly ran up to the form room and pushed the door open.

"Sorry im late Mrs. Jarvans!" I said, trying to catch my breath.

"And whats you're excuse today then Frank? Saving the cat from a tree? Helping someone across the road?" Mrs. Jarvans said, trying to be the 'joker'.

Worked though. Nearly the whole class laughed. Excepted Gerard and the gi- Its that girl again! Who i saw this morning! I kept staring at her and she was staring back. Hang .. staring Frank....or you're gonna creep her out....

I looked back at Mrs. Jarvans.

"Just sit down, before i change my mind and give you a detention" She said in a calm voice.

I walked over to my seat which was next to Gerard. As i sat down i stared at the girl again. There was something about her that i just couldn't make out. It was like i knew her from somewhere...but i didn't know where...

I decided to shake it out my mind and just sat down next to Gerard.

"Alrite?" He asked

"Yeah....but remember its school...." I replied.

Gerard laughed a bit then faced the front as Mrs. Jarvans began to read out the register.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Its that guy again. Who passed me earlier....the one who reminded me of Frank....Okay, i've gotta shake this now and move on. I wrote letters to Frank all the time, telling him my new address and stuff, but he never wrote back...i just gave up...no point thinking about him now is there?

He sat down infront of me, next to Gerard, but i think he remembered me from this morning as he kept staring over at me before sitting down.

Mrs. Jarvans was calling out the register and i couldn't help to notice that when she called out 'Frank' the guy infront, who reminded me of my old friend, answered! Could just be a coincidence though...couldn't it...

Time pasted and it was just comming up to lunch time. Me and Abi met up at break and she showed me stuff around the school like the music practicing room and the art room. She said that she would meet me by the lockers. Thing is, there is so many lockers around this school im not to sure which ones she meant...

I decided to wait by my locker which was the lockers in the closest corridoor to my form room. While i was there i thought that i miser well put some books in there that im not gonna need for a while...make my bag lighter for the rest of the day...

I tried to open my locker, but the darn key got stuck! I looked pretty stupid, standing there fighting with my locker trying to get my key out.

"Just My Luck!" I said to myself as i tried to pull the key out while turning it to try and get my locker open.

Suddenly, i heard a voice behind me, a voice that i had heard before.

"Here...lemme help you with that..." It was Gerard. I removed my hand from the locker key and Gerard had a go for me. He kept turning and twisting the key.

"I've tried that already Gerard...thanks for trying to help me though" I said smiling.

"Yeah, but im a guy....im stronger than you!" He laughed a bit then carried on twisting the key.

Gerard seemed like a really nice guy and had a great sence of humor. Im really glad that i sat in that seat in class today cause if i didn't i prob wouldn't of met him.
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 am

Chapter 5

Frank's P.O.V

I was comming upstairs when i saw that girl again. She was fighting with her locker. Gerard looked at her a couple of times then went over to her. Must of got to known each other in class today.

I stood behind them while he tried to get the key out. I couldn't stop thinking about the girl though.

Who was she? Do i know her? And why can't i take my mind off her?

I was getting really fustrated with all these thoughts running through my head so i thought that the best way to answer them was to go and talk to her. I walked up to Gerard and the girl hoping that maybe i would get a chance to talk to her....you know....make her notice me....and dude did i ever!

Roxxi's P.O.V

Gerard was still trying to help me with my locker. After a couple of minutes the key started to move a bit and just as i was about to tell him to give up he turned it making it click which meant that my locker had been unlocked. Gerard turned to me and smiled.

"There you go....problem solved!"

"Thankyou Gerard" I said as i picked my bag up from the floor. I pulled on my key to pull the locker door open to find that it was a lil stuck. I didn't wanna embarass myself anymore so i tried to make it look like it wasn't stuck and i carried on talking to him, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"I mean, i never would of got it open, you must be strong....or im prob just weak...." I trailed on trying to pull my locker door open. Gerard stood there smiling and trying not to laugh. He had obvs noticed that the door was still stuck.

"So yeah thankyou Gerard....by the way, its really nice meeting you, you seem like a cool guy and i-" Just at that moment the locker door flew open...but why did it have to open at the worst point! Trying not to make Gerard notice the door was jammed i didn't relize a guy was standing by my locker door....and yep, you got it....with the force of me pulling on it the locker door flew open knocking into the guys face.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I said covering my face with shock.

The guy just stood there holding his nose and had his eyes closed. I could hear Gerard laughing which didn't help.

I put my hand on the guys shoulder and could see that he was hurt as he wouldn't open his eyes.

"Please say you are okay....just say something....lemme know you are alive and that i haven't just killed you!" I said in a panicing, over reacting voice.

"Im fine, im fine...." He said in a muffled voice, but opening his eyes.

I reconised those hazel eyes....its that guy again! Okay, this is starting to get freaky....he is everywhere i look!

I placed my hand on his and removed it from his face noticing his nose was starting to bleed.

"Im really sorry, i didn't know you was there, i didn't mean it, i swear!"

He smiled and wiped the blood away from his nose with the sleave of his jacket.

"Its okay....i shouldn't of been standing there in the first place...."

I started to blush and felt really bad for what i had just done. Why me?! Just as i was starting to think school could go well that has to go and happen! Ugh!!

Frank's P.O.V

Okay, so not the best way for her to notice me, but it worked! I held my nose and i could feel it was starting to bleed. The girl felt really bad, i could tell by her eyes and cause she was starting to blush. She placed her hand on mine and removed it from my face. Her hands were warm and soft and i had that feeling come over me again, the same one i had this morning...

"Its okay....i shouldn't of been standing there in the first place...." I said trying to make her not feel as bad as she was already. She started to blush again then just stared at me with her light blue eyes. I couldn't help, but to think of where i had saw those eyes from before....

There was defo something strange going on. Howcome we keep bumping into each other...and howcome every time i see her i have this feeling come over me...im not falling for her am i? I don't even know her! I can't be!

Gerard came over to us and put his hand on my shoulder, still laughing though.

"Don't worry Roxxi, he'll live!" He smiled at me, i smiled back then i smiled at her. She smiled back too.

"Sorry we had to meet this way....but im Roxxi...." She said smiling.

I laughed a little then smiled.

"Im Frank...." I held out my hand for her to take. She shook my hand slowly then looked at her hand noticing that my blood from my hand had gone onto hers.

"Errrmmm...." She said wiping my blood on her jeans. I laughed, but smiled.

Gerard's .P.O.V

Now thats what i call funny!

My best mate nearly getting knocked out by a locker door!

I know it was wrong to laugh, but the look on their faces! I couldn't help, but to laugh!

Although, every time they looked at each other i thought that there was a connection between them. The way they stared into each others eyes....the way they shook hands....the way they smiled at each other.

I was starting to think that maybe Frank was falling for her...even though she had nearly knocked him out with a locker door!

They carried on staring into each others eyes. I waved my hand infront of their faces to try and break their creepy staring.

"Heeelllooooooo!!" I said as i waved my hand infront of them. They both turned to face me.

"Hey Gerard...." Frank and Roxxi chorused. They looked at each other and giggled a bit. I could tell Frank was falling for her, it was pretty obvious! He couldn't take his eyes off her and when he did he always smiled....
He hasn't been like this around a girl in ages!

Roxxi's P.O.V

I smiled at Frank again then turned to Gerard. I was starting to get creeped about Frank being just like my old friend Frank! But...he can't be him cause he doesn't live here...he lives miles away from here.

"I best be off now....surpose to meet Abi...." I said smiling at Gerard.
"Okay then...See ya in class..."He said smiling back
"Yeah....bye Gerard.....bye Frank....."
I smiled at them both then slammed my locker door shut, taking my key out.
"See ya around!" I shouted as i walked away from them.

I've made two new friends already! How cool is that! Can't wait to tell Abi all about it....maybe she knows Frank and could tell me more about him...and maybe i could introduce her to Gerard....he seems really nice....has a cute smile and an awesome laugh....Hang on, Im not....no way!
Just thinking about Gerard, i started to blush and get butterflies....
Uh oh....maybe i am....
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:32 am

Chapter 6

Frank's P.O.V

I smiled as i watched Roxxi walk away. My contact with her was cut off by Gerard, who decided to start dancing around me singing "Frank loves Roxxiii"
I tried to ignore him, but it didn't really work...
"Frank has a crush on Roxxi, oh yeah! He really does!" He sang in a random tune.
"Hey dude, i only just met her.....you can't really call that love"
Gerard stopped dancing and turned to face me.
"Why not?"
"Well....for all i know she could be anyone!"
"Like who Frank? A girl whos on a hunt to kill you?!" Gerard said in a sicastic tone.
"Ha-ha! Very funny Gerard!"
"Was it? Wow....i didn't think it was that funny...."
"Just forget it...." I sighed and walked downstairs with Gerard following.

Gerard's P.O.V

I followed Frank downstairs.
"Dude?" I said as i followed him.
Frank turned to face me, but then turned back around.
"Yeah?" He answered
"You still up for band practice tonight?" I asked
"Errrr....i dunno really.....surpose....depends on my homework...."
"Homework? Frank, whats wrong? You never wanna do ya homework so somethings gotta be wrong!"
He laughed a little, but carried on walking with me following.
"Look dude....its just....i dunno....surpose im not really up for it tonight..."
"Oh....okay....but thats not like you Frank...."
"Sorry Gerard...i dunno whats up with me! Course i wanna do band practice....its one thing i love! What about if you guys come round mine tonight? About 5ish?"
"Sounds awesome! Sure your mom wouldn't mind?"
"Errr....nah, i think she is out most of the time anyway...."
"Awesome! Ill come round later then?"
"Alrite dude....anyways, im gonna go get something to eat...."
"Okay, talk later dude"
I walked the other way leaving Frank making his way onto the dining hall.
I couldn't help to wonder why Frank didn't really wanna do band practice though....thats not like him....i hope he isn't gonna change for Roxxi....

Roxxi's P.O.V

The school bell rang and i quickly headed out of my maths class.
I was hoping to get out of maths class quickly as i didn't get a thing about what Mr.Titch was going on about. Just as i was getting out the door i heard Mr.Titch call my name....great!
I turned around to face him. He was standing behind me with a sheet of paper in his hand which had a lot of questions on it.
"I can see that you are struggling with this topic Roxanne....take this home and give it go....okay?"
I took the paper from his hand.
"Greattt...just what i need!"
"Im only doing it to try and help you out Roxanne...."
"Yeah, yeah....i gotta go anyway.....thanks Mr. Titch" I said trying to get away from him.
"You're welcome...." He turned around and headed back behind his desk to talk to the others he had kept behind.
".....For nothing....." I said to myself as i put the sheet of paper in my bag.
I turned to face forward again when the next thing i knew i walked into something...or someone.
"Hey! Watch it!" Shouted a tall girl. She was dressed in pink and had long fair hair. There was two other girls with her....they all kinda looked the same....except the other two had different hair colour....blonde and dark brown.
"Sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going...." I said not really knowing what to say. The one who i bumped into turned to face me.
"Well next time you better!" She said glaring at me.
"Yeah, yeah....whatever...." I said as i walked by them.
The blonde headed one stepped in front of me, blocking my way.
"Erm, if you don't mind...." I said giving her a gentel push to get her out of my way.
"Well if you don't mind! We aren't done with you...." She said glaring down at me. The others had now joined her in blocking my way.
"Who said you started with me!" I said trying to push past.

Suprize, suprize! The populars are already picking on me....Thats all i need....maybe this school isn't gonna be different to any of my others!

Frank's P.O.V

I headed out Mr. Titchs class....he held me back like he does all the time!
As i turned the corner i noticed four girls. Three of them i could tell was the populars....Annabel, Jessica and Ashley.
I could only see the back of the other girls head....when i relized who it was. Roxxi. I could tell that there was gonna be trouble. I began to walk up to the girls when Jessica saw me comming.
"Oh look....its little Frank...."
I stopped walking and all of the girls turned to face me....even Roxxi....she just smiled. I couldn't help, but to smile back. Annabel walked up to me.
"You're gonna have to go the other way...we are busy here" She said, trying to get rid of me.
"Busy with what?" I asked, when really i knew what they was up to. They was gonna hurt Roxxi....pretty obvious!
"Erm, stuff...."
"Okayyy...." I didn't wanna leave Roxxi so i had to get her to come with me....
"Roxxi? You comming?" I shouted to her
"Sure!" She said walking towards me.
"Oh no you don't!" Annabel said turning to face Roxxi and stepping infront of her.
"But you said you was busy....so me and Roxx are gonna go some place else...." I held out my hand for Roxxi to take. She smiled and placed her hand in mine. I pulled Roxxi to me and away from Annabel.
Annabel just glared at me then turned to face Jessica and Ashley.
"C'mon girls!" She said walking towards them.

I looked at Roxxi and smiled.
"Thankyou...." She said smiling up at me.
"You're welcome....i can be a hero in my spare time..."
"Well, its nice to know i have hero..." She said giggling.
I smiled at her then looked at our hands.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Whoa! Thank god Frank showed up!
Dunno what those populars had in store for me....and to be honest, i don't wanna find out!

I smiled at Frank who then looked down at our hands. For some strange reason, i didn't want to let go...
I let go of Franks hand though then looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.
"Sooooo...." He said looking around
I smiled again....thats all we seem to be doing....just smiling at each other....
"Erm....i best be off home....parents are gonna wonder where i am..." I said trying to break the silence.
"Yeah....erm....wanna walk home...with me? I mean....we do live next door to each other....soooooo...."
I laughed a little.
"Yeah....sure....sounds fun" I said smiling.
"Great!" Frank said with a smile on his face "Lets go!" He began to walk off. I catched up with him and walked beside him.
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 am

Chapter 7

Frank's P.O.V

So...im walking home with Roxxi....might get a chance to get to know each other more and stuff...if we talk to each other. All we seem to do is smile at each other...and if we ain't smiling then there is this awarkward silence....

Just as we was walking through the park Roxxi stopped and put her bag down by a tree.
"C'mon!" She shouted.
Right now i was really confused....why the hell had Roxxi stopped in the middle of a park...and where does she wanna take me....
"C'mon where?" I asked putting my bag down next to hers.
"Well....on the walk home we haven't hardly said a word to each other...so i thought maybe we could hang out here for a while and chat...."
"Sounds good!" I smiled
"Well then.....CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" She shouted as she ran off.
"Hey! You didn't say ready, set, go! Thats not fair!" I said starting to run after her. I could hear Roxxi laughing.

After a good couple of minutes of chasing her i grabbed her by her top.
"Got-cha!" I said pulling her to me.
Roxxi just laughed and tried to pull away from me. I wasn't gonna let go that easy, so i wrapped my arms around her and holded her close to me. Roxxi was still trying to pull away, but she wasn't going no where so there was no point in her trying.
"You know....now i got ya....i ain't letting go...."
"What?! You gotta let go!" She said laughing.
I laughed and rested my head on her shoulder then closed me eyes.
"Don't fall asleep on me!" Roxxi said still trying to pull away from me.
"Roxx, im not gonna fall asleep on ya...."
She stopped trying to pull away and turned her head to face me.
"Roxx....i like it....i noticed you called me that earlier...." She said smiling
"Glad you like it....cause thats my name for you, im gonna call ya Roxx" I said smiling.
"And im gonna call you...Frankie!" She said smiling and laughing a lil. I laughed with her.
"Thanks, so its Frankie and Roxx..."
"No....its Roxx and Frankie...."
"No way! Im the guy so i go first! Its Frankie and Roxx....."
We both started laughing.
"Okay, okay, i can see where this is gonna go...so im gonna leave it as Frankie and Roxx" She said smiling at me
I smiled back at her.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Wayyy! Im having loadsa fun with Frankie!
He really does seem like an awesome guy! I can tell we are gonna be close friends already!

Im gonna move on with that whole Frank thing....it happened years ago and i think it should be forgotten. Like i said, i always gave him my new address and he never even bovered to write back to me...obviously didn't wanna be friends. Im at a new school with a loada new people....i should move on...

"Can you lemme go now? Please?" I said smiling at Frank
He laughed a lil then let go.
"Thankyou...." I said as i sat down on the grass. Frank decided to sit beside me. He smiled so i smiled back, then started to pull out the grass.
"So tell me a little about yourself Frankie?" I said looking at him.
"Erm...okay, my names Frank Iero.....im 15.....i play guitar....im in sorta a band with my mates....and i got wacked in the face with a locker door today!" He said, giving me a stare as if to say 'Thanks to YOU'.
I giggled a little then smiled at him
"I said i was sorry! I really didn't mean it!"
He laughed, but then smiled at me.
"Now tell me about you....."
"Okay, well my names Roxxi, i just moved here, im 14...i love music.....play guitar and sing....and....Billy Joe armstrong it amazing!" I said smiling as im a huge fan of him.
"Awesome! I love Green Day!" He said laughing
"Really?! Me too!" I said smiling at him. "So who are your best mates then?"
"Erm, Well you met Gerard....he is a very good mate of mine"
"I can tell....you two seem pretty close...." I said smiling.

As soon as Frank said Gerard i had that feeling come over me again....suddenly, all i could think about was Gerard....i forgot what was happening around me and all i could think aout was Gerard....

"Hello? Roxx? You listening to me?" Frank asked waving his hand infront of my face.
"Oh....sorry Frankie....i didn't mean to blank you like that...." I said turning to face him.
"You know, if you want me to shut up, just say!" He said laughing a lil.
"Course i don't! I just had something on my mind...thats all..." I smiled at him again.

Time flew by as me and Frank talked...i kept thinking about Gerard though....what if i do like him? More then friend....should i tell Gerard? Or should i keep it to myself? SO many questions and i can't answer ONE of them! Ugh!
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:42 am

I can't post her fic further yet..
I'm having troubles with getting Chapter 8..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 am

It's a cool story

:}

Why isn't she a member on the site o_O
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
Im Not Okay (I Promise) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Im Not Okay (I Promise) Right_bar_bleue

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 am

She doesn't know how a forum works..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:54 am

aah ok
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Im Not Okay (I Promise) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Im Not Okay (I Promise) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:59 am

Chapter 8

Frank's P.O.V

As me and Roxxi talked time really did fly by. It was starting to get dark and i looked at my watch relizing it had just gone 7pm.

"Maybe we should head home? Its getting dark...." She said standing up and dusting the grass off her.
"Yeah, i mean, its just gone sev- Uh-oh!" I said as i stood up
"Whats wrong?" Roxxi asked with a concerned look on her face
"I had band practice at five...Its now gone seven...."
"Uh-oh! You just stood up your band...they are gonna kill you!"
"Not helping Roxx!" I said dusting the grass off me.
"Sorry Frankie...c'mon, lets get back...." She smiled and walked over to collect her bag. I follwed her, picking up my bag too.

"C'mon....RACE YA HOME!" Roxxi said as she ran off
"What?! Can you just NOT give me a warning?!" I said laughing as i ran after her.

Roxxi's P.O.V

When we reached our street i slowed down and let Frank catch up...he soon did. He placed his arm on my shoulder and stopped me from walking while he catched his breath. I couldn't help, but to laugh.
"Don't-Run-From-Me-Like-That-Again" He said trough deep breaths.
"Okay, so....up for it again tomorrow?" I said, jokingly with Frank.
He laughed and then started to walk again. I walked beside him.

I lived next door to Frank, but my house came first.
We reached my house and i stopped by my gate and smiled at Frank.
"See ya tomorrow then?" I asked
"Yeah, sure.....Wanna walk with me to school tomorrow?" He asked smiling
"Ermmmm....yeah....that would be fun....." I said smiling and starting to unlock my gate. He smilied and started to walk backwards.
"Alright then....see ya tomorrow!"
"See ya then Frankie!" I said walking towards my door.
I reached my door and unlocked it then looked to my right to see Frank heading into his house. I smiled to myself and then just as i was about to step in i heard a voice i reconised. It was Gerards. I got that feeling again...i looked over to Frank and noticed Gerard was standing next to him....i quickly stepped inside my house and then headed upstairs.
Will this feeling ever go away?

Frank's P.O.V

Just as i opened my door i saw Gerard standing there.
"Where you been!?" He shouted as he stepped outside my door.
"Sorry dude! I forgot!"
"I've never heard of that place before....."
"Look dude....i walked home with Roxxi and we got talking...." I said lowering my voice as i saw Roxxi step inside her house.
"And?! You said you was gonna be back for five Frank! This is band practice! If you wanna enter that compertition we HAVE to practice!"
"Sorry! Its not my fault that i completly forgot!"
"So whos is it Frank? Roxxi's? I mean, thats where you have been all night! With her!"
"Forget it dude, i missed band practice once and now you are getting on at me....just for trying to make a new friend!"
There was a long silence after that, until Gerard spoke up again.
"Alright dude...." He sighed and stepped backwards "Just don't change for this girl, you're my best mate..."
I smiled and stepped in my house.
"I won't dude.....see ya tomorrow"
"Yeah, see ya...." Gerard turned and walked away.
I stepped inside my house and went up into my room to practice my guitar.

Gerards' P.O.V

Okay, okay! So maybe i shouldn't of got on at Frank that much....he was only trying to make friends with Roxxi....
Its just, Franks my mate and i don't wanna see him get hurt...he is like a brother to me so i should look out for him...and Frank seems to like Roxxi more than a friend.....but if she turns him down its gonna crush him....i DO NOT wanna see that happen to him!

I headed back home. When i reached my house i quickly stepped in as it was getting rather cold outside. Mikey was calling my name from upstairs so i went up to see him.
"S'up brother?" I asked as i opened his bedroom door
"Nothing....just did it to annoy you!" He said smiling and carried on reading his book. "How was band practice?"
"It didn't happen...."
"Why not?" Mikey said looking up at me.
"Frank didn't show up....he spent his afternoon with a new girl..."
"Ooooo! Franks got a girlfriend?!?" He said laughing a lil
"Nah, just good friends....i think...." I said laughing with Mikey "Anyways, im gonna head downstairs and get something to eat....guessing i missed dinner?"
"Yeah, but i think moms left some for you...." Mikey said going back to read his book.
"Oh, alrite then...." I left Mikeys room and closed the door behind me before heading downstairs.
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 am

and now we need Ray and Bob
affraid
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 am

Chapter 9

Roxxi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing im my ears yet again. Turning over in my bed, i noticed that it had just gone half seven. Uh-oh! School starts at nine and i've gotta walk there...plus im still not ready!

I quickly jumped outta my bed, not literly, and ran over to my wardrobe. "Hmmm...what to where...." I muttered to myself as i began to raid my wardrobe. In about 2 minutes i settled for some black jeans and my red Greenday shirt. Nothing better then wearing a band t-shirt to school.

In about another 15 minutes i was ready and just heading downstairs to grab a bite to eat before heading off to school with Frankie.

Frank's P.O.V

I was ready and downstairs, waiting for my doorbell to ring. Just as i was about to head outside, just incase i was surpose to meet Roxx at her house, Anna came up to me and tapped me on my shoulder.

Anna was my younger sister. Well, she wasn't much younger than me, just about a year between us.

"Here, don't forget this today..." She said handing me my phone.
"Oh thanks sis" I said taking my phone from Anna and putting it into my jean pocket.

She always looked out for me, even though i was the oldest child and really i should be looking out for her...i mean, of course i look out for her and stuff, but she's not like me. Anna isn't the kid that gets pushed around by the Jocks at school...im that kid.

"Im walking to school with Abi and her boyfriend today...is that alright?" She asked me.
"Yeah, course it is...im gonna walk school with a new friend i made..."
"Oooooo! Your new girlfriend then Frank?"
I blushed and opened the front door.
"Noooo! Just a good friend...."
"Okay, alright....have fun!" She said as i stepped out the front door.
"Will do!" I replied closing the door behind me.

I headed over to Roxx's house. Just as i was about to knock on her door, it flew open and there stood Roxx. She just smiled at me, but i had that stupid feeling comming over me again. I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"You ready then?" She asked me locking her door behind her.
"Yup! Sure am!" I replied as i watched her.
She turned to me and smiled.
"Lets go then!" She replied walking down her drive.
I smiled and followed her.

Theres something about Roxx that i like....i dunno if its 'cos she accepts me for who i am...or if its just 'cos she is her and not like any other girl i've met. Roxx talks to me and when im with her i have a laugh...not like the other girls around school who shout at me if im in their flipping shadow!

Roxxi's P.O.V

I began to head to school with Frankie. We was having an alright time and talking about any subject that poped into our heads.

"So...what shoe size are you?" I asked him as i span myself round the bus stop sign and then carried on walking.
"Why the heck do you wanna know my shoe size for?!" He replied laughing.
"Erm....dunno, but it was the only thing that poped into my head..." I said walking a bit ahead of Frank.
"Okayyy...."He replied still laughing a lil.
I shook my head and carried on walking, when i was stopped by someone in my way. I looked up to only face Gerard.
"Hey Roxxi...." He said smiling.
"Ermmm....hey....Gerard...." I replied looking up at him and smiling. Uh-oh! That feelings back....i stared into Gerard's eyes. Gosh, those eyes were amazing...i could of just melted standing right infront of him. He smiled back and then walked over to Frank who was behind me.

"You alrite dude?" He said as he high fived Frank.
Frank smiled and didn't really reply anything.
"So...i see you and Roxxi are getting on well...." Gerard said as he smiled at me. I smiled back and could feel myself blushing. Okay, this is stupid! Why am i blushing everytime i look at him?! I didn't wanna stand here any longer and make myself look even more like a fool, so i began to make my way to school....on my own.

"Roxx!" I heard someone shout just as i began to walk off. I turned around to notice it was Frank. He ran up to me smiling.
"Why did you walk off like that?" He asked.
"Oh...sorry....just, didn't wanna be late for school...." I replied not really knowing what to say.
"Oh....okay...." Frank said smiling at me.
I smiled back and carried on walking, but with Frank walking beside me.

Before we knew it, we was outside the school gates. Me and Frank hadn't really said much after i walked off...i hope i haven't upset him...i only walked off 'cus i can't be around Gerard...

"So...what do you have first lesson?" Frank asked as we reached the form room.
"Erm...Art i think..."
"Awesome! Me two...maybe we could be art buddies?" Frank said smiling
"Yeah, sure" I replied laughing a lil, as i took my seat in the form room. Gerard was already sitting in his seat. How he got here before me and Frankie i don't know...maybe he took the bus or something...

Gerard's P.O.V

I made my way to art with Frank and Roxxi. They seemed to get on well this morning, but now they hardly ever talk....wonder if something is wrong between them...uh-oh, i hope Frank already hasn't told her the way he feels....i mean, its obvious he likes her, but no need to tell her on her second day of school....he don't even know her! Well....not a lot anyway...I know Frank likes her and that he wants to be more then friends with her. Im his best mate, ive gotta help him out!

We all sat down at the back of the class room. Roxxi sat in the middle of me and Frank on a three seater table. The teacher began to go on about stuff for half the lesson before finally letting us start on our work. I kept making conversations with Frank and trying to make Roxxi join in with them. Roxxi didn't really wanna talk though. She just sat with her head down and getting on with the work.

Before we knew it, Art was over.
Just as we was heading out of the lesson, i pulled Frank over to me.
I checked to see where Roxxi was. She was still inside the art room, talking to the teacher.

"Frank, i know you like Roxxi..." I said quickly.
"Is it that obvious?!" He asked looking abit worried.
"So you admit it! You do!"
"Yeah....i think im falling for her dude....BIG TIME!"
I smiled at Frank.
"All that lesson i was trying to get you two talk...but she wouldn't..."
"Yeah....i think somethings up....cause we was getting on fine earlier....I wanna get to know her more...then maybe i could be able to tell her how i feel...."
"I know! The Masqurade!"
"Huh?"
"The Masqurade is comming up! Ask Roxxi to go with you...then all you need to do is tell her how you feel....maybe after a nice slow dance..."
"Thats an awesome idea dude! How it came from you i don't know!" Frank replied laughing.
"Oi, at least im trying to get you with the girl you want!"
"Okay, so i supose ive gotta ask her now haven't i?"
"You sure have! Just go for it dude!"
"I will, don't you worry!"

At that moment, Roxxi came out of the Art room and walked over to us.

Frank's P.O.V

I smiled at Roxxi who was walking over ot us.
"Ill see ya later then guys!" Gerard shouted as he walked the other way.
"See ya!" I shouted after him.
I walked out the hallway and onto the field with Roxx. Threw my bag down onto the grass and then lied down by the tree. Roxx joined me a couple of seconds later, but instead she sat up watching the jocks on the field. After a couple of minutes of silence, i spoke up, but before i could ask her, i had to find out what was wrong....

"Roxx...why arn't you talking to me?" I asked.
She turned to face me.
"Sorry Frankie....just got something on my mind...thats all..." She smiled and then turned back. I really didn't just wanna sit here in silence....i wanted to talk to her....and i needed to ask her to the dance.

"You can tell me you know...." I said trying to make a conversation.
"Yeah, but i kinda wanna keep this to myself..." She didn't turn around this time, she just gazed across the field. What have i done?! This morning we was getting on well and then since Ger- Gerard! She hasn't been right since Gerard came up to us this morning! Wonder if he has said something to her about me liking her...but Gerard wouldn't....would he?

If i wanted to talk to her i guess i have gotta make the first move. I sat up next to Roxx. She turned to face me and smiled. I smiled back.
"Roxx....if something is bovering you, you should tell me..."
"Its nothing you can help with Frank so there is no point in telling you...."
"What if i can! You know....i am Iero The Hero...." I said smiling.
"You are indeed Frankie, but no one can help me on this one..."
"You sure about that Roxx?"
"Well you can't make Gerard fall in love with me can you?"

At that moment i felt so hurt inside. It was like i had just been wacked in the stomach. All that i was hoping for had just been snatched away from me...by my best mate....and he doesn't even know it....

Roxxi's P.O.V

Wow, i just told Frankie that i like Gerard....wasn't the best thing to do as they are best mates and tell each other everything so no doubt Gerard is gonna know now....
I looked at Frank. He just sat there staring at me....blank.

"Told you..." I said trying to make him speak up.
"Errr, yeah thats nothing that i can really help out on..." He replied looking at the grass.

I sat there trying to think of something....
There has gotta be a way to make me be confident around Gerard....and then maybe tell him how i feel...
I looked around and then noticed something on the bulletin board, over by the school dinning hall. It was a poster about the Masqurade that is going to be held here!

"Perfect!" I said out loud....maybe a lil too loud...
"What?" Frank said looking up
"I can go to the Masqurade tonight! And then maybe i can ask Gerard to dance and then tell him about the way i feel..."
"Errr....yeah, thats a great plan...."
"Why don't you come along Frank?"
"Me....nah....i think ill pass on this one..."
"Oh, okay....you sure? We can go together?"

Frank's P.O.V

Go together....if only that meant as in a couple...more then friends....but no! She has to go fall in love with Gerard! Why him? Why not me? And i thought i had a chance! Why did i even waste my time thinking that!

I stood up in anger and picked up my bag, leaving Roxxi still sitting there watching me.
"Frank?" She asked wondering what i was doing.
"Just leave me Roxx!" I shouted back
"Huh? Frank, can you please tell me what i have done to upset you?"
"Just....Shut up Roxx! I don't wanna talk to you!"
Roxxi looked a lil taken back about what i said. She stood up, picked up her bag and then was standing right infront of me. She had tears in her eyes. Uh-oh....i just told the girl who im falling for to shut up and that i don't wanna talk to her...whats up with me?! I bet she hates me now!

"Fine then Frank! If you don't wanna talk then im not wasting my time with you....not now....not ever!" Roxxi shouted back. She then turned and walked away.
I have no chance now....guess i never did in the first place though....

Roxxi's P.O.V

I walked away from Frank with tears in my eyes. And to think i thought we was gonna be good mates! What did i do to upset him?! I was only talking about Gerard....why did he get so mad?! Unless....unless Frank didn't want me to like Gerard...he wanted me to like....him.....
Okay, my mind is so messed up right now! I have no idea whats happening! Yesterday i came to a new school, make some friends, leave maths class and get bullied by the populars, Frankie saves me....oh gosh! Yesterday with Frank....when we was holding hands...i had that feeling that i didn't wanna let go....then we went to the park and became really close...
Im guessing ive helped Frank fall for me...oh dear! Why did i have to do this to him! I made him fall for me and then tell him i like Gerard! How stupid can someone get?!
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 am

Chapter 10

Frank's P.O.V

I lied on the sofa, flicking through the channels. I couldn't get Roxxi out my mind though. I just kept thinking about what she was doing right this second...has she told Gerard yet? Maybe she is dancing with him this very moment...
There was nothing to get it out my mind. I've lost her to my best mate...Greeeaatttt...
I looked up at the clock on the wall. It had just gone seven. The dance would of started by now.
As i was about to head upstairs, I heard Anna call me.
"Frank, Can i speak to you?" She called from the kitchen.
I sighed and headed into the kitchen. Anna was sitting at the table drinking some coffee.
"Whats up?" I asked sitting down opposite her.
"Same thing i was gonna ask you..." She replied looking up at me.
"What do you mean?"
"Frank, you haven't been yourself since you came home...Something happen at school today?"

I couldn't keep it. I told Anna everything. She was my little sister and could read me like a book. I had to tell her what had happened.

"Nothing really....part from this girl i like told me she is falling for my best mate..." I replied with a sigh.
"Awww...You mean the girl you walked school with today? She is falling for Gerard?"
"Yeah, but i really liked her Anna...Now she has gone to the dance to tell Gerard how she feels about him..."
"So you really like this girl and you're just gonna stand back and watch her fall in love with your best mate?"
"Yeah...I supose..."
"Frank! Do you not get what im saying?!"
"Errr...no, not really..."
She rolled her eyes and then looked directly at me.
"Go win her back dude! If you really do love her you won't stand by and watch!"
Anna had a point. I can't just stand back and watch it all go on!
"You're right!" I said standing up. "Im gonna go to that dance and tell her how i feel!"
Anna laughed a little.
"Thats it dude! Thats my brother!" She replied smiling.
I looked at my watch again. The time was moving on fast. If i wanted to tell her before she told Gerard then i had to get to her soon. First i need to get changed...And find a mask to wear! I mean, it is a masqurade.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Okay...So im at the dance. Thats the first move...Now i just need to find Gerar- There he is! Good job he wasn't wearing a mask.
I looked over to the opposite side of the room to see Gerard standing on his own. Perfect. My heart started to beat faster as i got closer to him. I couldn't believe what i was about to do. I was trying to dodge everyone that was dancing and when i got to the other side Gerard was still standing there...but not on his own...
He was with a girl. She had long jet black hair, but thats all i could really see. Gerard was talking to her and they seemed pretty close. Just as i thought i couldn't feel any worse, they started kissing.
My heart sank and my eyes began to fill with tears. Now i know how Frank felt when i told him i liked Gerard. I stood there for a while, not knowing what to do or say. Gerard already has a girlfriend. I had no chance and never would!
I slowly turned around and pushed my way back through the crowd of people dancing to head outside.

I breathed in the fresh cold air as i stepped outside. My heart has just been broke. I slowly walked over to a bench and sat down, putting my head in my hands and began to cry.

The next thing i knew, someone placed their hand on the center of my back. I looked up to see a young guy wearing a white mask which just covered his eyes. Who was he and why was he comforting me?

Frank's P.O.V

When i reached the hall i looked around to see if i could see Roxxi, but there was no such luck. It was kind of hard though as everyone was wearing a mask...well, nearly everyone.
I headed outside as it was quite hot in the hall and looked around. Just as i was about to head back in someone caught my eye. This girl was sitting on her own. She had her head in her hands and looked like she was crying. Being the nice guy i am, i headed over to see if she was alright.

I placed my hand on the center of her back. She slowly looked up to face me and to my suprize, It was Roxx. Her eyes were red from where she had been crying. I took my hand off her back and sat next to her. She sighed and looked around. Does she not reconise me or something?

"You okay?" I asked her softly.
She just turned to face me, but didn't smile.
"Not really...more to the point, who are you?"
Okay, so im guessing she doesn't reconise me...Maybe i should have a little fun with this...
"Erm...im just a normal guy who came to this dance to have some fun..." I replied in a deep voice, trying to hide my own.
"Riiighttt..." She sighed and looked around again.
I scooted closer to her so our thighs where touching. She looked at me again. I smiled.
"I need to tell you something..." I whispered.
"Dude, i hardly know you...what could you want to tell me?" She asked looking a little confused.
"Trust me...you know me alright..." I whispered softly, leaning closer to her. I could see her starting to blush. She smiled a little and then i just carried on gazing into her eyes.
"Thing is...i know this guy and he really likes this girl. Theres one problem though..." I told her, getting so close our noses were nearly touching.
"Whats that?" She asked.
"She doesn't like him the same way...she likes his best mate more..."
"Oh..."
"Tell me about it...Whats up with you?"
"Well my problem is that i was gonna tell this guy i like, how i feel...but i just saw him kissing another girl..."
"...Well that sucks..."

That means that Gerard must already have a girlfriend...
He didn't say anything though. Poor Roxxi. I know i didn't ever want her to go out with Gerard, but still...

"Sure does...Anyway, im gonna go home now...not in the mood for a dance anymore..."
"Oka-" I was cut off by one of my favourite songs starting to play. Although we was outside, we could still hear the music.
"Hey, means as you've came to the dance...you can't leave without one..." I said smiling at her. She looked at me and smiled. I stood up from the bench and held out my hand for her.
"May i have this dance?" I asked in a very deep, but polite voice.
She giggled a little and took my hand.
"You may..." She said standing up.

I smiled again and placed my hands on her waist, holding her close. She looked down for a couple of seconds, but then looked up smiling and placed her arms around my neck.
"You look amazing tonight..." I whispered to her.
"Thanks...You look pretty handsome yourself..."
I smiled and so did she.

Roxxi's P.O.V

After about a minute of dancing, i rested my head on his chest and sighed.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing...Well, i just wish i was here with Frankie...no offence or anything..." I whispered looking up at him
He laughed a little...it was a cute laugh and i felt like i had heard it from somewhere else...
"None taken. Why do you want to be here with Frankie and not me?" He asked.
"Well...we're really close mates and i guess that he has always been there for me...I've always liked him in a friend way, but after tonight i've relized something. The person i love has always been right there infront of me...but i didn't ever relize how much i felt for him until tonight." I replied sighing a little.
"But that doesn't matter now. He will probably never want to talk to me again anywayz...I told him that i felt for his best mate when really, i think i felt more for him..."
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:49 am

Chapter 11

Frank's P.O.V

My heart skipped a beat. Roxxi liked me! I really wanted to just blurt out that i feel the same way, but i couldn't. She didn't know that i was the guy she was dancing with so if i just told her that would be strange.

I started thinking to myself. How can i let her know its me? How do i tell her i feel the same way?

The song began to end which means that Roxxi is gonna want to go home. I've gotta do something...and fast!

"Sorry, but i gotta go now..." She said removing her hands from around my neck and looking up at me.
"Don't go Roxx..." I said grabing hold of her arm.
She looked at me very confused and then i relized what i did. I called her Roxx...great, now she knows its me! But isn't that what i wanted? Or have i just ruined everything?

"Huh? How do you know my name? And why did you call me Roxx? Only Fra-"
She paused and gazed into my eyes. I didn't know what to do other then reveal myself to her. Slowly, i pulled the mask away from my face and over my head. I looked into her eyes.
Suddenly, i found myself leaning closer to her. Our noses nearly touching until she placed her hands on my chest and pushed me away.
"Frankie...b-but, how? Why?!"
I gripped her arm tighter.
"Roxx, i feel the same way..."
Her eyes began to fill with tears. Great, i've upset her now.
Roxx pulled out of my grip and started to run off. I called after her, but she didn't listen or look back.

I put my hands in my pockets and looked up at the night sky as the rain lightly began to fall.
"Frank?" I heard someone call.
I looked over at the school hall doors. Gerard was standing there.
"Dude, did you tell her?" He asked running over to me all excited.
"No...i didn't, well not exactly the way i planned..." I said looking down at the floor.
I heard Gerard sigh.
"She ran off then?" He asked.
I looked back up at him.
"Yeah...i think i have ruined everything..."
"No dude, i mean...go after her!"

Roxxi's P.O.V

Now that was too much to take in. When i reached the house door i quickly unlocked it and ran upstairs dripping with rain water.
I pushed my bedroom door open quickly and started pulling my stuff out my draws to get ready to pack. I didn't want to stay here any longer...

"Roxanne, what are you doing?" My mom asked as she entered the room.
"Packing..." I replied not looking up at her, but carring on pulling my stuff out my draws and throwing them onto my bed in piles.
"Why? Where you planning on going?" She asked comming futher into my room.
"Moving! I don't wanna stay here any longer, i hate this place! We have moved enough times for you and dad when you wanted to and now i want to move."
"I beg your pardon. Me and your father move for your sake too!"
"Taking me away from friends? Oh yeah, that really helps me out doesn't it!" I said pushing past my mom and entering her room, starting to pull things out her draws.
She followed me in.

"Roxanne, leave them alone now! What do you think you're doing?!"
"Packing your stuff too! If you won't do it, ill do it for you." I replied, still pulling things from off the top of the wardrobe.
Suddenly, a shoe box fell down just missing my head. As it hit the ground, the lid flew off and pieces of paper scattered out the box.
I looked at my mom and then back at the shoe box on the floor.
"Leave that alone..." She told me in a sturn voice.
I ignored her and kneeled down next to the shoe box, picking up one of the pieces of paper.

I expected it to be a bill or something and that maybe my parents couldn't affored to pay it.
But to my suprize, it was something completly different...

'Dear Roxxi,
I hope you're doing alright. Haven't seen you in ages and infact i haven't heard from you either. We're still friends right?
Incase you've forgot my address or something i wrote it on the back for you. I keep getting some letters of yours, but only your new address...
Maybe the post guy is stealing your letters...
Anywayz, please reply....Its my 13th birthday on Monday and it would make my day if i got a letter from you.
Miss you....a lot!
Love, Frank xxx'

My eyes filled with tears as i turned back to face my mom.
"How could you mom! Frank has been writing to me all along and you hid them from me! Why?"
"Because the boy was trouble! Me and your father thought it would be best if you couldn't keep in touch with him..."
"How could you?! You know how much he meant to me! He was like a brother and you have to ruin things!"

I stormed out of my parents bedroom and back into my room.
I quickly shut the door behind me and then sat agaist it, staring at the letter in my hands and reading the same words over and over again.
'Its my 13th birthday on Monday and it would make my day if i got a letter from you'
I then remembered that he put his address on the back. I could write him another letter and tell him everything! I turned the letter over and read his address only to find out that he was on the same street as me. My heart started to beat faster as i read the address over and over again. Its not no normal address...Its Frankie's!

I couldn't belive it...Frankie was Frank! I should of known all along.
I quickly stood up, opened my bedroom door and ran downstairs. I heard my mom calling me, but there was no stopping me now! I had to find Frank and explain everything!
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 am

No bad mom
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:08 am

Chapter 12

Frank's P.O.V

I ran down our street, just comming up to Roxxi's house. I ran down her drive and just as i was about to knock on the door, it flew open. I looked down to see Roxx standing there. Her eye make-up was more on her cheeks from the rain, but she still looked amazing to me. I smiled and then suddenly Roxx threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tight. A massive smile came across my face as i wrapped my arms around her too. As she slowly let go of me, i slowly took my arms from around her.

She closed the house door and took a step closer to me.
"Frankie, I didn't know you was Frank...howcome you didn't tell me?" She asked looking up at me.
"Huh? What do you mean? Of course im Frank..."

This was confusing...What does she mean im Frank...Of course im Frank!

"Here...read this..." Roxx said handing me a peice of paper she had in her hand. As soon as i read the first sentence or two, i knew what she was talking about.

I slowly took my eyes from the letter and stared back at her.
"So you're the girl that i kept sending letters too, but hardly ever got a reply from?" I said laughing a little.
She smiled at me and giggled too.
"Frankie...i've always wanted to meet back up with you, but i didn't think that you were Frank..." She said laughing a little as it did sound quite odd.
"Same here Roxx...I never really thought that you was my old best friend...Im glad you was though...means that i have known you nearly all my life..." I said smiling at her. A big smile came across her face too.

There was alot of silence between us after that. We just stood outside her house smiling at each other and gazing around at the night sky. The rain was still falling, but not as hard.

"Soooo..." I said, trying to break the silence. She giggled a little then smiled and stepped even more closer to me. It made me think back to when we was dancing...I just wanted to put my hands on her waist again and hold her close. Tell her everything. About how i love her...I told her i feel the same way, but she didn't exactly say she loved me. She just said that she felt something more for me then she did Gerard...
Okay, this is getting confusing...

Roxx finaly looked up at me and then smiled.
"Frankie...about earlier...Well, i think we need to talk about it..." She said looking up at me. The emotion in her eyes was sorta worried, but happy...
"Yeah, erm..." I replied not really knowing what to say. Does she want me to tell her i love her? Is that what she wants to hear or does she want to forget it and just be friends?

Roxxi's P.O.V

Finding out that Frank was my old best friend is pretty awesome and hopefully won't change anything between us...well, i wouldn't mind being more then friends. I started thinking back to the dance. Did he just say that he felt the same way to make me feel better or does he really feel that way? Only one way to find out...

"Frankie...about earlier...Well, i think we need to talk about it..." I said looking up at Frank.
"Yeah, erm..."
With that answer i didn't know what to think. Is that a 'Yeah, erm' for 'I didn't mean what i said' or is he just nervous to tell me that he loves me? I guess if we ain't gonna get a word out of each other then there is only one thing left to do...

I smiled at him and then took hold of his tie with my hands and pulled him closer to me so our chests were touching. He smiled and also i could see that he was starting to blush. He slowly put his hands on my waist giving me major butterflies which filled my whole body. I looked down at his hands and then back up at Frank. He was smiling.
The next thing i knew our faces were getting closer, so close our noses were touching. I giggled a little and then three small words, with such a strong meaning, left Frank's lips which struck my body, but with a good feeling.

"I love you..."
He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. His lip ring was icy cold, which turned my lips cold for a second, but i couldn't help, but to kiss back. I slowly let go of his tie and slided them from his chest to around his neck.

Frank's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what was happening! I was kissing the girl of my dreams and she was kissing back...it was more like a dream then real life.
I rubbed my thumbs on her hips while starting to kiss her with more passion. Roxx giggled slightly, but also kissed me back with more passion.

I was enjoing this kiss alot, but you can sorta guess what was comming. Yup, all you need is one name. Gerard.

As me and Roxx was starting to get into this kiss, i heard someone across the street start wolf whistling. I knew it was Gerard because of the next thing that he shouted.
"Get in there young Frank!"
I tried to ignore him, but it wasn't working. I could hear him cheering me on and while trying to kiss the girl of my dreams, that wasn't really what i wanted.

I took one of my hands from Roxxi's waist and held it behind my back and then after a second or two, i stuck up my middle finger at him trying to pass him the message to get lost. I heard him burst out laughing, but i tried not to laugh with him and placed my hand back onto Roxxi's waist.

Softly and slowly, Roxx pulled out of the kiss and laughed at Gerard, but then turned back to me and smiled. I smiled back at her.
"And Frank..." She whispered.
"Yeah?" I asked, still smiling and looking directly into her eyes.
"I love you too"
A massive smile came across my face. Those three words i had been dying to hear come from Roxxi's mouth. It made my heart skip a beat.

Roxxi's P.O.V

Frank is amazing. He makes me feel so special inside and what i just said was true. I do love Frankie, with all my heart. I guess that i had been looking for love in the wrong places. Gerard is a really sweet guy, but i feel a lot more for Frank. I don't think that he could make me feel as special as Frankie does and also...i don't think i could feel the same way for Gerard as i do for Frank.

I rested my head on Frank's chest and he hugged me tighter. I could hear his heart beating. Frankie rested his head on my head and started to rub his hands softly up and down on my back. I just wanted to stay like this forever. The feeling he gave me was nothing i had ever felt before.

Gerard's P.O.V

I headed across the road towards Frank and Roxxi. They seemed so sweet together and im glad that everything worked out fine between them. When i reached Frank, i placed my hand on his shoulder. He lifted his head from Roxxi's and smiled at me. Roxxi seemed oblivious to what was going on around her. She was just resting her head on Frank's chest.

"Sooooo...You two officially going out?" I asked smiling at Frank.
They both laughed a little and then looked into each others eyes.
"Yeah...We are..." Frank said smiling at her. Roxxi smiled back, but then turned to face me.
"And Gerard...why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend?" She asked looking curious.
I laughed a little, but then spilled the beans.

"Well, i didn't know what you guys would think to me having a girlfriend. Anyways, her name is Tina and she is really nice. Ill introduce you to her tomorrow...Also, how on earth did you know?!" I asked them laughing.
Roxxi laughed, but then just smiled.
"Well Gerard, you don't exactly kiss a stranger at a masqurade, do you?" She said rasing one of her eyebrows.

I just laughed, but also wondered...was they spying on me tonight?...
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 am

Hehe,, i loved reading this while posting.. Smile
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 am

I really like this story.
It's cute that it was Frank from her childhood.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:39 am

Yeah..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum