RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Empty Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added.

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Title: Drama Teachers Pet
Author: Jat [me]
Chapters: 3+ written, unfinished
Rating: 14 plus
Disclaimer:
I own all of McFly and the sexy teachers,,
Dedications: Mr. Worchester
Pairings [For Slash]: Pudd,
Summary: Dougie Poynter's an amazing actor and the drama teacher knows that, a kissing scene confuses the bassists mind, but will Mr.Judd change that...?

Last edited by Critical Acclaim on Fri May 30, 2008 6:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Empty Chapter 1

Post by Critical Acclaim Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:38 pm

Chapter ONE
Poynters' POV

I've always been bad at drama... well when I'm not in the mood, for it, that is. My drama teacher says i'm really good for 'big school plays' and 'will make it big' sometime. I'm not so sure though. I mean yeah, I usually get the main and lead parts in performances... but I don't think I'm that good.

"Dougie..? Are you okay with these arrangements?" Mr.Worcherster, my drama teacher asks, bringing me out of my daydream in class. I don't even know what I'm agreeing to, but I nod my head anyway. How bad could it be...? Mr.Worchester only gives me things I can do... Right?

"Good! If you come up front and I'll get Mr. Judd ready for you." I nod again, still having no idea what's about to happen. Standing, I slither through the chairs upto the front. Stopping and taking a seat on the raised stage.

Who's Mr. Judd and what are we doing for Mr. Worchester to get him 'ready' for me..? Hearing footsteps, I look up. My eyes widening a bit as I see a tall, topless and toned man walk out with Mr. Worchester. Wait... Why is he topless..? OH GOD! I'm gonna get raped!? What the hell is going on?!

"Right Dougie, you and Mr.Judd will improvise on speech, leading to a gentle kiss at the end. Your body language must show want, desire, lust... Everything that two lovers have towards each other. Okay? Take your positions at center cross and five seconds still image to start." He explains calmly. A kiss? A kiss with Mr Judd? He's Giant! But,, How,,? A kiss!? A flipping kiss! With another guy?!? Crap! I should of asked what was happening. Uuuurghh great.

I jumped when the giant walked upto me, extending his hand to help me up. Which I gratefully took.
"Call me Harry... In the scene atleast." Oh my god. I think I just fell in love. His voice... It has suck a familiar and posh but arrogant twang.

"C,call me Dougie..." I stuttered now mesmerised by his eyes. They were of a light, sandy - blue. Soft yet hard almost. I let go of his hand walking towards center cross... Which literally was a white cross in the center of the raised stage. Mr. Judd following close behind. He smiled warmly at me before taking a pose. It was a kind of angry one. Me, figuring he was leading took a low stance, although it wasn't too hard, him being a giant, towered above me. Looking down to the floor, hands in pockets and shoulders drooped, I took my position.

"You may start when you like," Mr. Worchester called from the audience. It would be a major understatement to say I wasn't scared. Nervous as hell and embarrassed that I has twenty eight other students in the room peering at me.

Woah,, that came out shorter than I thought it was.
xxx
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Empty Re: Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added.

Post by xcutexangelx Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 am

Love it..
Nice start..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Empty Re: Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added.

Post by Critical Acclaim Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Thankyou

Smile
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 am

Manic! wrote:Thankyou

Smile

Your welcome..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:28 am

Typing up next part Razz
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Music* Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:01 am

Oooh nice!

Music*
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Number of posts : 18
Favourite Band : McFly
Favourite Bands Best Song : At the moment: Too close for comfort
Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.nu.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Drama Teachers Pet
SECOND PART

Poynters' POV

"How could you do this to me Dougie..? If you had to scare him away why kiss him..?" Mr.Judd started, running his hand through his hair in an agitated fixture. I looked up, catching and locking eyes with him. Only to have him break it, as part of his acting.

"I.I didn't kiss him Harry." I stutter a little backing away a step as his head snapped in my direction, anger and hurt aligning his face.

"Are you calling me a liar...?!" He whispered half shouted, advancing in my direction, slow un-synchronised steps.

"N,no Harry." I sniff, slowly and cautiously raising a hand up to his left fore-arm. "I would never even think of you as a liar, let alone call you one. I, I love you Harry." I stutter again, taking three small steps towards him, our torso's almost making contact,both hands resting on his arms.

" Y,you love me..?" Mr.Judd hesitated, surprised by my previous statement, I nodded. Gazing at his soul through his Sandy - blues.

"Yes Harry, I love you, I need you and want you. You have to believe me, please. I didn't kiss that man." I replied, my voice wavering slightly as our faces edged closer together. He sighed a little and made his body visibly relax into my grip. His left hand gliding up my side to my right cheek, where his thumb gently,
soothed my skin.

My eyes slipping shut as I leaned my head into his hand, awaiting the action of the two pairs of lips meeting.

I had to stop myself from jumping as Mr. Judds lips descended onto mimne. My left hand instinctively making it's way upto his right cheek. Lips, brushing together, slowly, gently, relax effects taking over my body as I leant my head more into his hand. Signalling the end of the escapade, sighing, dropping my hand to his hip and opening my eyes. Mr.Judds boring into mine, a look of admire glossing his features.

I stayed in my position for five seconds as did Mr. Judd, our scene now ending.

"Well done Dougie. An 'A' plus for body language, 'A' for literature. Next time just a bit more projection on the voice and you'll get top marks," Mr. Worchesters voice caused us to break apart. Mr. Judd making his way over to him, telling him something out of reach to my ears.

I sat back down on the edge of the stage, waiting for further instructions.

The though only just settling in, I kissed a man, and I'm not sure that I hated it.

haha - Trouble brewing -
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Whats gonna happen then..??
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drama Teachers Pet. **chapters 4, 5 and 6 added. Empty Third Part

Post by Critical Acclaim Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:18 am

Drama Teachers Pet
THIRD PART

Judds' POV

This Dougie kid is good. His acting is superb and his voice was just right for the scene. Even if it was only two minutes long, the kid shows potential, even I would recruit him.

I told Gary, his teacher, what I thought, and gave him my views, going back upto the Dougie kid after I finished. He sat on the edge of the stage, looking deep in thought, I hope I didn't unnerve him or anything. Taking a seat next to him, I put an arm around his shoulders, him looking up at me slowly. A weak smile gracing his lips.

"Hey, you feeling okay..? You look in thought what's up?" I asked him quietly so the other students couldn't hear.

"I, erm..." He paused sighing, I suppose trying to form a sentence in his head.

"Come on you can trust me,.." I encouaged rubbing his shoulder a little.

"I've just never,, kissed. A man. Before now,, a,and I don't... I'm not so sure that I... That I erm," he stuttered. I think I freaked him out. "That,, I hated it..?" He squeaked the last part out with a face full of confusement, a look of loss and hurt accompying it.

To say I was shocked at what he did squeak out was an understatement. A stage kiss that he actually approved off?

"Dougie,,, yoou know you can not just brush this off right...? Shall we go into my office and talk..? I think you need it" I suggested squeezing his arm a little. He looked at me even more confused. "What..?" I urged to stop his stares.

"You have an office..?" He queeried cutely.

"Yes, I'm gonna be teaching your class every now and then, along with advising various protocols and things." I explained, leaving out the talent scouting part. I stand pulling him with me. He simply replied an 'okay' and let me lead him to my office after he collected his bag and hat.

Sitting him down in a chair, I took my seat infront of him behind my desk. He leaned forward in the chair and put his head in his hands, sniffing slightly, his head shook from side to side.

"Dougie, don't be sad, it's a feeling that if you have, you cannot ignore." I said trying to break the silence.

"I have a girlfriend, Mr.Judd. I can't be gay." he whispered, a statue position. Although his voice was low I noted a hint of dryness when he mentioned the word 'girlfriend' I wonder if he loves this girl.

--Feelings Released--

Part four yet to be finished,
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:52 am

Loved the part..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 3:10 am

Have you written more parts by now Jatle..??
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 3:38 am

Chapter 4
No POV

The younger boy; close to tears thought over what Mr. Judd said.
-Do you love this girl of yours?-
He loved her, but as a friend, a really good friend. What love meant exactly, the younger boy didn’t know. He hadn’t yet felt love that you could feel it pumping through your veins. Not that kind of love. Not yet. Well not at least with a girl.

Dougie’s POV

“Well, Dougie, do you think you love this girl..?” I looked up at him pretty sure he already knew the answer. Shaking my head I gave him my answer.

“I, I erm… I’ve never felt love before,, to know.” I added quietly, looking away from his gaze.

“Then the answer is simple. If you haven’t felt love yet and you have a girlfriend, then she isn’t for you. Let her go and explore until you find what love is.” Mr. Judd said. I nodded to show I was listening.

“Love is a wonderful thing and you’ll have to work a little to find it Dougie.” I nodded again and checked my watch.

“I should get going Mr. Judd; class is about to end.” I sighed standing up to leave his office. Mr. Judd nodded and stood up.

“Okay, see you next time?” I nodded and left his office with bag in hand; pulling my beanie over my ears.

Walking back into class all eyes were on me, a few sniggering at me. I closed my Performing Arts book and glared at them before rushing out of the room. They probably all think I’m gay now! There’s so many homophobes, I can’t be gay in this place. I’ll get tortured for it.

Turning the corner, I walked into the music studios. They were empty as usual, I grabbed a guitar and started to play a song I wrote. I wasn’t that good at singing but the guitar notes masked my under tone. I sit on the table and start to sing along.

“You all look at me,
expecting someone else,
I’m your’ unknown enemy.
“You all talk to me;
a smile and gleaming teeth,
who am I? The ‘cute’ geek?
“You all look at me,
see what’s on the outside,
Never into me, see who I really am.
“You expect someone else, but never me, who am I? I’m not the geek. I’m not someone with gleaming teeth, but moreover your’ unknown enemy”

By now I feel tears in my eyes and crying in my throat. My voice shaky for the last bit I sang, eyes slipping close as I lean on the guitar. A sob falling from my now dry lips. Not more than a minute passed before I’m in full body wreckage. The sobs echoing around the semi-soundproof room. My arms scratching out for attention.

I took no notice as a pair of arms wrapped around me from the side. I leaned my head into them, having no idea who it was, except it was a man because of the flat chest.

“Doug, baby, what’s wrong?” It was Tom, why he called me baby; I had no idea. I just shake my head, still sobbing as the guitar was removed from my grip and put elsewhere. Tom’s body didn’t move, so someone else was in the room.

“Dougie please… Tell Tommy so he can help. He doesn’t like seeing you like this.” Tom persisted, rubbing my arm slightly, was creating a soothing pattern. I didn’t reply again, only tried to calm down as I was picked up bridal style. My arm hanging down as I cried silently, tshe sobs having died down. The person carrying me was strong and walked quite a fair bit; to where I didn’t know. I refused to open my eyes until I was at home.

“Dougie, I’m taking you home. Mr. Judd will drive us there, he knows your road.” My crying stopped abruptly when he was mentioned. I heard a slight giggle from above me.

“You know Dougie if you opened your eyes, you would of seen it was me carrying you.” I shook my head slightly, still refusing to open my eyes, but stopped crying. I didn’t want Mr. Judd to see me so weak.

I swallowed slightly and turned into Tom when I was sat in the back of the car. Tom put on my seatbelt for me and pulled me closer as Mr. Judd drove to my house. I fell asleep on the way there; eyes opening slightly when I was picked up again and carried inside.
Staring up at Mr. Judd; he smiled lightly and took me to meet my mom.

“Oh sweetie! what happened. Did you get hurt? My little sweetheart, what happened?” my mum asked me although I didn’t answer Mr. Judd asked where to put me down. Later taking me up to my room where he laid me on my bed, of which I curled into.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 3:46 am

Love it,, thank you..

Where is Chapter 5..??

**grins**

I know you have it..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 3:47 am

How do you know all this stuff...?
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 am

Danny Jones Lovers..??

We're pretty much members of all the same McFLY groups msn..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 3:55 am

lol, I never knew you still go on that Razz

I have loooots more msn groups than you
like MCR fan fiction
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 4:00 am

I don't go on those anymore..
I still get messages in my inbox from this Jojotapper so now and then.. Wink
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 4:09 am

wow,, lol that's creepy.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 4:12 am

Not really..
I have withmost sites that i get stuff in my inbox..
Like every message..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 4:16 am

lol ok
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu May 29, 2008 4:18 am

Chapter 5
Judd’s POV

“It hurts… so much, help me, Harry please… It hurts so much.” A week ago the boy standing in front of me was experiencing an emotional breakdown. Now he stands, stoops rather, in front of me, his eyes full of tears and a face full of pain.

He looked distressed when pleading for help, I almost wanted to ask him if he really was okay, but I couldn’t. Not on stage in front of the rest of his school. He was hurt and it showed, not that I was worried. The pain he showed was of course nothing but another skill added to his acting career. Well hopefully one when I Offer it him in a few months.

Next was the most important scene; the end of the whole play, the death of the character in front of me. As he fell to the floor the pained look upon his features worsened. His body slightly curling into a ball, but not enough to make it seem if he was moving.

Taking the fall as my que, I lept to the floor, screaming out his characters name. Taking a seat on the stage floor next to his body, I took his head in my hands and placed it on top of my lap. A strong radiation emitting from his head, a bust of sweat following it ran down his face.

“No.. no, no, no! You can’t desert me like this!” My line screamed itself out effortlessly. “Please… baby, YOU CAN’T GO! I’M KEEPING YOU HERE! ON EARTH!” The shouting ended, me now pretending to cry, without the tears for an extra.

I took Dougie’s hand in mine, rubbing it s I uttered my last lines of the scene. Usually he’ll squeeze my hand slightly to give me reassurance that he was okay with the screaming. I waited for that after getting ready to end it completely, I waited. I looked out to the crowd, my body panicking slightly.

“You… just.. I needed you here. I wanted to help you. But first…” I paused and swallowed, the squeeze of his hand still not having arrived. His chest hardly moving.
“..First,, I was going to ask you to be my husband. I can’t do that now because you’re gone. I changed my whole life for you and now.. you deserted me.” My tone changed into a nervous one.

“You deserted me and I hate you for it.” I uttered that out so it seemed a whisper to the audience. The lights went down, the curtains were drawn together and music was played. Everyone got up to do their bow, including me. What I didn’t notice was Dougie getting up to join in, What I did notice was Dougie still in the same position I had left him in. Something was wrong.

Something was very wrong.

END POV
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu May 29, 2008 4:22 am

Aww poor Doug..

Please write more soon..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Fri May 30, 2008 6:19 am

Drama Teachers Pet
Part 6

Judd’s POV

“Dougie..?” I ran back over to him where his body still laid.

“Dougie, wake up,, please Dougie.” I was on the floor with him now in my lap, his head limply on my chest. I shook him slightly, then a bit more, but he didn’t stir. The curtains were drawn open as the lights went back up. The audience clapping and cheering an absent sound in the back of my head as I focused on the unconscious boy in front of me. I quickly moved him so he was lying down on the floor in a recovery position in the middle of the stage.
I glanced up quickly spotting Mrs. Poynter stare at us in shock. I signaled to her to come up to the stage.

“Harry, what’s wrong with my son..?” What’s wrong with him!?” Her voice got more stressed with each syllable she spoke.

“Please call an ambulance and we’ll see Mrs. Poynter.” I sighed in a failed attempt to keep calm. As Mrs. Poynter walked off to phone for help, I held onto Dougie’s hand praying for him to be okay.

---------------
Poynter’s POV

“Dougie..? Open your eyes kiddo.” I groaned again and turn my head to the side. The pain in my head thumped through my skull and into my eyeballs.

“Doug..? Come on baby. Just push open those lids, please” The multiple voices around me knew my name but I didn’t know them. The strangers constantly talking to me kept me awake.

I only wanted to sleep.

My body became agitated as the voices around me grew louder. My fingers twitching along with my toes, eyes and mouth, the movement causing whoever around me to gasp with what sounded like happiness. I couldn’t be sure. My eyes twitched harder, each time a bit of light entering my retinas. A force of one caused the lids of my eyes to fully part. Bright light flooding into my view; a few blinks later, four faces appeared clearly staring down at me.

“Dougie! Baby, you’re awake!” A woman with shoulder length blonde, wavy hair stared down at me. She had tears in her silky blue eyes. I had no idea who she was and why she was so happy that she woke me up. I stared at her clueless.

“Dougie, you’re in Middlesex hospital. You collapsed onstage due to what we believe was lack of food and nutrition.” A short lady stepped up. Her hair under a small white hat with a green cross printed on it.

xxx
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Fri May 30, 2008 11:11 am

Great part..
Please post more soon..??
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum