RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One]

3 posters

Go down

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Empty Pointless tour Paramore [Part One]

Post by Randomstezzy Sat May 31, 2008 6:10 am

Title : Pointless tour Paramore

Author : Meee! Steph , stez
Chapters : One at the moment
Rating : All Ages
Dedications : Johelle as she convinced me into writing fiction about a band.
Disclaimer : -
A/N : Nothing much

Part 1 –

Pointless Tour Paramore

It was apparently one of Hayley’s last gigs with the band before she told them , she had to visit her family in Texas . Who missed her dearly. But , before she told . She went on stage with the band and rocked out . Zack with the farro was bashing and hitting the drums with forceful power and great energy , like always. Hayley was rocking hardcore and moved her head so her bright orange hair moved too until it covered most of her face , Jumping! Singing a combination of that’s what you get and My Heart .. The crowd was ecstatic! .Josh and Jeremy played the guitar moving backward and forward giving the crowd great energy and all of them played as a band called Paramore.

It was the next day . A Saturday . At 5.00am in the morning . Wide awake was Hayley . Thinking of how to tell the other band members that she had to visit her family . She thought “ Bring them along , nonono! , “ tell them theirs a gig in Texas next week or just surprise them” For a Capricorn like her , it was purely natures hard work for making decision and worrying a hell of a lot. At the time , of 7.00am the Capricorn born singer finally made up her mind . It was to visit her family only for a week and that was final. So she picked up her Samsung phone and dialled for Josh existence , which was to choose to pick up the phone.

“Heeeeey” Josh replied with a tired but strong voice , of course it was 7.00am

“Heey! Josh sorry to call you at such a early time but I’ve got some news , and I was wondering if you could tell Zack and Jeremy for me . Hayley replied desperately and even decided to sing in her head “pressure”

“Yeah! , Yeah! Sure , what’s wrong Hayley you sound desperate ?” Josh replied and coughed

“Well .. “ Hayley sounded like she was trying to prevent what she was saying , stammering almost.

“Josh – I’m travelling today at 10.00am for my flight to meet my family , I’m really sorry I couldn’t tell you earlier , but you seemed so happy .. I just thought it should say like that. Hayley said in a meaningful voice.

“But , Hayley you could have at least told us , then we could have cancelled some of the gigs and you usually tell us most of the things before you actually do it , so why not this time ? , I mean Hayley were so busy but I guess family comes first and the band Paramore will come second . But what about all the fans ? “ Josh said

“ Oh , Josh your literally treating it like I’m travelling for a year , glad to tell you its only for a week , so don’t worry .” Hayley said .

“Well , I’ve got to go now sorry ..” He cut of the phone quickly.

So what will happen with the group Paramore ?

Infact will they still be Paramore when Hayley’s back ?

Last edited by Randomstezzy on Sat May 31, 2008 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

How much you like the site :
Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Empty Re: Pointless tour Paramore [Part One]

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat May 31, 2008 6:16 am

dammit!
Why did she go, come back.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sat May 31, 2008 6:44 am

haha :]

brrb , thats why i'm not posting any topics , i'll be back on later , shopping with mother . Grrr

x

Bye
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Empty Pointless tour Paramore [Part 2 ]

Post by Randomstezzy Sat May 31, 2008 11:26 am

Part 2 –

Pointless tour Paramore

After the phone call with Josh, Hayley packed her bags which included: A RIOT soundtrack; her underwear ; Some photographs of the band playing . Just to show her family. She also packed her MP3 player and yellow spandex and of course orange hair dye. Although it left Hayley upset that she was leaving the guys. Her best buddies. Her family. She walked hand in hand with her suitcase and passport and left the apartment lonely and dead as she exited.

Meanwhile, Another band mate was telling Zack and Jeremy , so they called Hayley who was on her way to the British airport , Terminal 5 with her luggage she waited in queue until it was her time to weigh . I still didn’t understand why a celebrity like her would have to wait. Although, some people did recognise her, they decided to give her first class ticket to Texas and asked her for her autograph a couple of times. More like many times. Then, Hayley waited and showed her ticket to the travel and tourism assistance and waited for even longer. More like 50 minutes. While she did her phone vibrated. She picked it up. Surprisingly it was Josh – the guy who cut of the phone quickly.

“Hallo” Hayley said in a tired but depressed voice

“Hey Hayley look behind you” In a voice like Josh, Zack and Jeremy

Hayley turned her head slowly. Then stood up in starling stock

“Heeeeey! Guys” Hayley said changing her tone

“We couldn’t come without saying goodbye, could we “ Josh said

Hayley hugged all her guy family,

“Well , guys that’s my flight terminal , Hayley walked through the exit with her luggage into the plane , turned around for a second and waved goodbye , As she sat into the first class plane she sang to the rhythm of her MP3 player of the track “My heart” as the plane waited and took abroad.

So will the guys be lost without her? , Or will Paramore carry on?
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 am

Can you please post all the chapters in 1 topic..??
Or else we'll have too many topics open with 1 story..

Thank you.. Very Happy
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat May 31, 2008 12:26 pm

done
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:06 pm

Title : Pointless tour Paramore
Author : Meee! Steph , stez

Chapters : I WILL make sure its completed on chapter 6! (:
Rating : All Ages
Dedications : Johelle as she convinced me into writing fiction about a band.
Disclaimer : -
A/N : ''I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please?’’

I will try and post it today.. Just alittle bit till i'm finished.
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 pm

:]
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:31 am

Ahhh! I'm very sorryyy for not posting part 3.
I was just about to post it.
Then the impossible happened , i couldnt send it cause of my mouse.
I hope you got my text message..
I'll SEND it today.

xxx
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Empty Part 3 - Pointless tour paramore

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:40 am

Part 3 -

As she walked into the plane, earphones in ears , her thoughts were still on her friends, her family. The band. The band which played as Paramore.

Her music pumped through her ears, as she paced herself excitedly and dreadfully through the faces of perfect strangers and diehard fans, who waved as she passed by.

Luckily she found a seat next to a window which luminated shapeless clouds which helped shine the little tears which creped out of her eyes. Her tears lilt happiness, through the fact that she was going to see her family, the same old family she hadn’t seen for ages. She had thought of it as a dedication to her true brothers… A true dedication to Zack, Taylor and Josh who understood the meaning of her journey.

----

She arose to the bright sunshine which glowed on the land of Texas. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, the bright sandy roads, the cowboy hat (which was something normal to them), the villagers and the rough sticks in the mouths of texasirans.

‘’Holy Craaaaaap!’’ She screamed at the top of her throat. Nobody seem bothered, it was Texas of course. That was the excuse. Hayleys’ excuse. The excuse of ‘wanting some more’ she then screamed more, like a lead singer of a band would.

‘’YES! YES! YES! YES! , here we come TEXASSSSSSSSSS! , babby’’ Instead of waiting for the passengers to leave, she barged through them, in an inpatient manner, a leadership manner, the manner of a Capricorn. As she walked, her phone vibrated inside the pocket of her jeans, she squeezed the pocket and answered the phone to the sound of her mother. A sound of a texisarian, the voice Hayley had been waiting for…

“Hayley de’ar ...O…m…’’ Her voice felt weak in her ears, a voice leaning to tears, the tears approaching love.

‘’Yes, mum it’s me, I need you, I’m at the airport’’

Who will be the mum of the lead singer? Will Paramore still be Paramore?
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:48 am

DAmmit, why on earth did she leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeave!!!??

?!

By the way, you describe thiiiiiiiiiiiings toooooo much. you know...?
But i liked it.

Smile
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:00 pm

haha ,, Do you wanna know why ?
For people to extra understand it. lol.

Thank you , Very Happy Very Happy

It will be even better when she meets her mother. (: ,
I hope to suprise you... or kill you with laughter.

xxxx
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Empty Part 4 - Pointless tour Paramore! (:

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Part 4

I could see an image from a distance, an image of a woman who had recognised me. My eyes were blurred and I didn’t know what to do with myself. I couldn’t content my happiness for what I was seeing at this minute. A lady with red ginger hair, prolonged fingers sticking out, and a walking stick tagged to her wrinkled legs and arms.

OMGG! Was I describing my mum!! , no-no-no! This wasn’t what I saw 20 years ago, Was she even my mother? Why was this reaching to my conscious? Was this a complete stranger’ Or a famous star that looked identical to the person - I’d lived with for my whole entire life.

---

I was 98 percent sure that I was daydreaming, in fact It wasn’t an image it was the voice of my mother stuttering muddled up. And to be sure, her hair was red, as red as the pure, precious blood Dracula drank. Secondly, I was lovingly hugging her round body, shocked at her features. In fact, she wore squared glasses with a cunning voice which squeaked abit. But, still had an extraordinary beauty which beat her age. It wasen’t who I saw – daydreaming.

You must be joking?! She sounds just like the weakest link lady. I thought twice before speaking.

I took my hands off a long hug, and asked a question.

‘Are you my mother? Are you? Are.. .’’ I asked with confidence, as I watched the reaction on her face turn cold. I soon felt battered by my own question – powerless and in control. I felt a part of me was missing.

‘’Umm…what makes you think that, Hayley darling… Of course I am’’ She said in a serious mood, trying to hide her reaction so hard as if I didn’t realise.

‘’You sound, look and act like a lady I see on tele, Ann Robinson’’

‘’Everything your features, voice and glasses’’

She patted her head- literally on the brink of self harming herself, she looked shocked realising what I had said and her face changed into a guilty, desperate look. The look I had seen when I was born. When I first started Paramore. The look on her face when Josh became a very close friend to me. All of those reasons luminated the same state of mind, the same look. A look I didn’t like.

I didn’t even know if she was my mother!! For god sake! Who was i standing next to!

As soon as I knew I started crying. I couldn’t stop the painful tears, I had no one. I felt my heart break. Then a sudden voice spoke to me. It was her.

‘’Sorry Hayley…’’

‘’please listen for a…. moment’’

‘’I should’ve said this long ago, But I couldn’t it was too sudden, you were on tour and everything … enjoying yourself and everything. I can’t come and ruin that. I can’t. As a mo….th…r.’’

The word MOTHER stunned me.

IN FACT EVERYTHING STUNNED ME. I DIDN’T KNOW WHO SHE WAS, HOW SHE GOT HOLD OF ME. I FELT USELESS AND UNCARED FOR.

I felt like I had to run, run or understand the matter. Fight or flight was the option.

My heart pounded and I stood there, in my pool of tears, with a stranger. A stranger who I thought I knew and a band I left. A boy I loved – I left Josh. I must go back or find out my real family.

So , who will Hayley be when she decides? Who is her true mother? Will she be with her love?

Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:40 pm

I will change it as I start writing part 5.
xD
NOW!
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Any comments :'(
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

lol, i thought i commented this.
I remember chnging the size.

I like it. Mom seems a little.... crazy
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:34 pm

*cough**cough*
I knew the size was changed , thanks anyway.
& Thank you ,, the mum is very secretive , there are other stuff you don't know about wooooah! lol (: .

You'll find out later..I'm just pretty confused on when to post my next story , I know its every 2 weeks but the date i'm unsure of.

I'm travelling so i won't be in next week.. (: + :'(
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:28 am

heya.
I'm just unsure , do we start school at 10:30am tomorrow ?
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 am

yuhps
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks (:
O: and where were you today ?
I didn't see your face once :[
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Sick.
Flu.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sat May 09, 2009 3:09 am

Need to start writing my next part of my story.
I'm overdue!

xxxx
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat May 09, 2009 3:30 am

LOL,, overdue..??
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Pointless tour Paramore [Part One] Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down