RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain

Go down

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Empty Danny Jones suffers from groin strain

Post by xcutexangelx Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain 1000051560

heatworld was just reaching for our 3pm slump choccy biccy when this picture popped up in our inbox. And when we say "popped up", we think we can almost say it literally – just check out Danny McFly's trouser tent! We can't take our (pervy) eyes off it. Danny is sitting in a bath full of ice for a reason – and it's not just to get us salivating. The poor thing has suffered a groin strain during training for this Sunday's Soccer Aid tournament at Wembley. Danny, along with a host of other fit manly types such as Gordon Ramsay and Ben Shephard are all strapping on their shin-pads and pulling on their shorts for charity – but the training has been intense, and a few of them have suffered strains. Poor Danny has apparently pulled a muscle in a rather sensitive area, and the ice bath is a necessary aid. Danny, if you're reading this, pop on over to heat Towers and we'll rub it better for you... Sorry – we drifted off for a second there. The match, which is to be hosted by the lovely Ant and Dec, will be shown on ITV1 this Sunday. What better way to while away a wet Sunday afternoon than watching sexy celebrity men running around a pitch? We're thinking of turning up at the end to offer free massages to the worn out players...

Source: Heatworld
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
How much you like the site :
Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Empty Re: Danny Jones suffers from groin strain

Post by xcutexangelx Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain L_03888caf2e225498135d104b2aacbe8a
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Danny Jones suffers from groin strain Empty Re: Danny Jones suffers from groin strain

Post by xcutexangelx Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:09 am

Soccer aid pictures can be found in the topic with the mcfly pictures..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down