RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones]

3 posters

Go down

What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Empty What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones]

Post by lis Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Title: What 'The Notebook' Caused..

Author: Me. That'd be Lis.

Pairing: Poynter / Jones

Chapters: S/A

Rating + Warning: Well this is the slash section so you already know this is boy on boy. I'll post it in two parts so whoever doesn't want to read the sex scene, can just leave it. I'll put a warning.

Disclaimer: I don't own McFly, everything here is the result of my weird and perverted imagination. I do own this slash so STEAL IT AND DIE!

Notes: It was inspired by the interview in which Tom talks about Danny & Dougie watching the movie 'The Notebook'.
lis
lis
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Number of posts : 9
Favourite Band : McFly, Paramore, Linkin Park, All Time Low, Mayday Parade... etc
Favourite Bands Best Song : Walk in the sun, Misery Business, The End, Dear Maria, Walk on water or drown...
How much you like the site :
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-28

http://www.myspace.com/245818710

Back to top Go down

What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Empty Re: What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones]

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Yayness..!!
Can't wait to read.. Very Happy
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Empty Re: What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones]

Post by lis Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:58 pm

PART 1

“What are you guys doing?” asked Tom standing in the doorway of the living room where you and I were currently situated. You cuddled up to me, my arm hanging around yours shoulders and holding you close to me, afraid that if I’d let go, you’d run away from me.

The TV in front of us was blasting images of the movie that was in the DVD when we turned it on. I looked at it and then back at Tom, not quite believing he actually asked that stupid question. It looks to me as if he’s checking up on us. Seriously, he thinks he’s our mother, with being the old one and all.

“And they call me thick!” I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air exasperated that he interrupted my moment with you. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to spend time with you. I hate that people are always walking in and out of our rooms like nothing. We do need our privacy sometimes, and yeah, I know, being in a band isn’t exactly an idea of private ness, but do you get what I’m trying to say here? It’s like, we’re not exactly considered a couple. And that right there pisses me off!

Hearing you giggle made me smile. I love the way you giggle. Like you’re a little kid, which somehow you are, coz you’re barely 17 years, but the thing is, I love it. But if you ask me what I love about you, I just don’t think I’d ever be done with it… better ask me what I don’t like about you! That’s an easier question. Nothing. There’s nothing I can hate about, you’re just perfect as you are… perfect, flawless, spectacular! You’re just awesome Dougie Poynter.

“Whatever Danny. Please try and go to bed early, it’s already 1 am and we have a long day tomorrow guys! Dougie, I know you have good judgment and are the brains out of you two, so please be sure he’s in bed early, yeah?”

“Sure thing Tom!” you answered dead serious, almost making me believe you were actually being serious, but after you winked and kissed my cheek, I knew there was none of it going through your mind. You nuzzled your head under my chin and placed your hand again on my stomach, slowly drawing un-existing patterns on my belly making me squirm. I am very ticklish, but I love it when you do that to me.

“Stop moving Danny!” you whispered, causing me to freeze in the spot. You loved this movie and were watching intently at the images that were flickering on the television. I could only see the light that was being reflected on your face. Your perfect flawless face.

“Stop looking at me!” you grinned and if it wasn’t for the darkness enveloping us, I’d swear your cheeks were tinted with red. You looked so cute like that! And you were all mine.

“Well I blame you”

“And why am I to blame?” you asked not taking your eyes of the TV screen, but I’m pretty sure you were no longer paying attention to Noah and his girlfriend sitting in the middle of the street looking at the sky. I love the part that comes after, when they almost get hit by that car. It is, I think, the only funny scene in the movie.

“Because I can’t resist you and your beautiful perfection!” I whispered before leaning over you and kissing your temple softly, laying a lingering kiss and squeezing your shoulder, tightening my grip on you, and bringing our bodies closer if possible. You simply giggled very softly and squeezed my knee in return, returning your attention to the movie.

I sighed deeply. How could that movie get your attention like that? Yeah, it was a really good movie and all, but it ain’t that great is it? I can’t exactly know if I haven’t seen it, coz every time we sit and ‘watch’ it, all I do is watch you and how you react to every bit of the movie. How you always scowl at Allie when she accepts to marry the other guy, or when you cry watching Noah’s dad’s funeral even though you’ve seen in a gazillion times. I think that’s my favorite movie of all times. Watching you watching a movie.

“Danny, please pay attention for once, I’m sure you’ll love the movie if you, just for tonight, look at it for more than just 3 seconds, yeah?” you paused the movie and turned around to look at me.

“But it’s better to watch you” I whined. You sat on front of me, each of your legs trapping mine in between, and looked at me.

“You’ll have all night for that baby, but for now, just watch the movie with me? Yes?” you pleaded and gave me the puppy dog eye you know kills me inside.

“What do I get in return if I do so?” I said trying my best do give you a seductive look. I guess it worked since the next thing I know, your rosy lips were crashing down on mine, massaging them slowly against my own. It took me a second to respond to the kiss, but after I realized what you had done, I licked your lower lip, begging you for access, so I could taste your sweet mouth and feel your tongue dancing along with mine. You instantly responded and opened your mouth, allowing my tongue entrance, so it could explore the confines of your mouth whilst you explored mine.

Only with that simple act, that little act of our mouths moving along with each other, lips massaging lips, tongue touching tongue, that little thing had me already aroused, hundreds of butterflies flying in my stomach and that air-headed feeling was overcoming me, taking over my whole body.

The kiss came to its natural end. I certainly didn’t want it to end, but we did need some air, coz we needed to stay alive, and if we’re not alive, then we cannot kiss like we just did. A mind blowing kiss that almost made me come in my pants and left me panting.

We were sitting there, just trying to catch our breaths, me with my eyes still closed, holding you tight around your waist tight against my chest, still feeling your hot breath tickling over my cheeks and feeling quite disappointed that we needed air to breathe and so to live. I’m sure I only need you to live, nothing else matters to me, you’re all I want and all I’ll ever want!

“Can I watch my movie now?” you breathed and tried to pull away, but I grunted in disapproval and tightened my grip on you.

“Babes, seriously, let me watch that movie… I promise you, if we watch it, we can continue this later on… in my bedroom… on my bed… but right now, I wanna know what’s gonna happen with Noah and Allie. So would you be a good boyfriend and let me turn around so I can watch it properly?” you asked, a huge grin plastered on your face, knowing that you had me from the moment you muttered the words bed… you and I on a bed later. I could come up with some ideas for us! I grinned back and un-hooked my arms from your waist. As I did so, you turned around, laid back, and once again, placed your head on my lap. Grabbed the remote, but before pressing the play button, you turned around.

“Promise you’ll watch it this time”

“I will Dougie. Just for you, I will” I leaned my head and pecked your lips softly before returning to my position and preparing myself to watch the ‘oh so wonderful’ movie that steals my precious boyfriend away from me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually watched the movie this time, and I now understand why Dougie likes it so much. It’s incredible! They were obviously meant to be, soul mates, just like me and you. From the first day I saw you I instantly knew.

“Like it then?” you asked lifting yourself up and flicking the television off.

“I do. I want us to live in a big white house by the lake Dougie” I turned my head to look at you, big smile plastered on your face.

“What if I also get amnesia?” you asked cuddling up to me and kissing my cheek lightly before resting your head in the crook of my neck, your nose slightly rubbing against my neck and your breath tickling my skin.

“I’d do the same. Read you our story and spend every day with you until we die, old and wrinkled, lying in bed together, holding hands…” you awed and kissed my lips. Reminding me of other stuff that also crossed my mind whilst watching the movie.

In between it, I also thought about us… about what you promised we would get up to later in your bedroom.

“Why are you giving me that look?” you asked tilting your head and looking at me intently.

“What look?!” I smirked knowing what you were talking about.

“That look!” you exclaimed pointing at my lust look. I seriously can’t hide it, he’s a hot individual who happens to be all mine, and so I’m allowed to do with him and to him whatever I please. Just the thought of that had me semi-hard.

I grinned devilishly, and that had you in a fit of giggles. You simply jumped of the couch and sprinted outside the living room. It took me a few seconds to react, but soon enough I was on your heels, running up the stairs, to what I suspect, was the confines of your bedroom. With your bed inside, waiting for us to make good use of it.

I just couldn’t wait… it’d been too long since last time, and I was craving to feel you around me, to feel skin on skin, to hear you moan my name in ecstasy.

As soon as you turned right to your room, I paced down, feeling breathless for that short run. I seriously need to quit smoking.

I walked up to your bedroom door to find it closed. The anxiousness started to build up inside me, together with the nervousness and excitement, excitement that was now somehow noticeable on my south zone.

I slowly opened it, but as soon as it was a few centimeters ajar, I was pulled inside by the collar of my shirt and met with a bruising kiss.

“Whoa! Was that all about!?” I asked slightly astounded by your behavior. You weren’t one to do this kinda stuff, so it surprised me that you’ve done just that.

“Nothing… it’s not only you that can do this kinda stuff”

“I like this Dougie a lot…” I smirked and leaned to kiss your soft rosy swollen lips once more. You sneaked your hands around my neck and pulled me closer to you.

We stumbled towards your bed. My back slowly met the mattress, and soon after, your chest crashed against mine. Not once breaking the kiss. But once again, we had to come up for air.
lis
lis
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Favourite Band : McFly, Paramore, Linkin Park, All Time Low, Mayday Parade... etc
Favourite Bands Best Song : Walk in the sun, Misery Business, The End, Dear Maria, Walk on water or drown...
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lis Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:01 pm

WARNING.
SEXUAL PART. BOY ON BOY ACTION. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE. But you're crazy if you ask me Laughing

PART 2

“Let’s do what Tom requested and put you to bed…” you said whilst running your hands through my shirt, going down further to the bottom of it and started unbuttoning it. Every time you released a button and opened the shirt a bit more, you replaced it with a kiss, and repeated this action with every one of them until you reached the first button, ridding me of the material over my shoulders. I arched my back a bit so it’d be easier for you to take it off, and soon, my shirt was flying off somewhere in your room.

You lowered your head, and lips met lips. With a swift movement, I turned us around, so I was now on top, sitting on your lap, straddling you. The friction between our pants gaining me a low throaty moan to tumble from your lips, but it was still too much to bear for me. We need to get rid of my jeans and your three quarters fast. I don’t think I can hold it in any longer.

Copying your early movements, I sneaked my hands over your chest and to the rim of your shirt. But instead of lifting it with my hands, I opted for taking the material of the shirt in between my teeth and pulling it up until I reached your neck and all the way up there, grazing your silky skin with my teeth.

“Uh… that feels so good baby…” you moaned, making me feel even hotter and flustered inside.

“You like it huh?” I said and didn’t even bother waiting for an answer but grazing my teeth over your skin again, but this time, taking your hard nipples in my mouth. I flicked my tongue around them and sucked on them whilst I played with the rim of your pants, inserting my fingers inside your boxers but quickly retrieving them.

“Don’t be such a tease Dan…” you breathed. Now I had you under my control.

I kissed my way back to your mouth, but I didn’t actually kiss you. Just slightly brushed my lips through yours, moving them fast to your jaw line and kissing along it to your ear lobe, taking it in my mouth and sucking before moving to your sensitive spot.

After two years I knew all the ways to touch you, all the ways you liked to be kissed, and all the sensitive spots that made you explode in pleasure.

I felt your hands sneaking in between us and looking for my belt buckle. After a little trouble with the thing, you eased the belt through the loops and threw it across the room. Next thing I know you’re already easing my pants over my hips.

“Aren’t we eager…?” I whispered in your ear.

“Well… I could say the same for you” you didn’t even finished the sentence before I felt your hand close around my already hard member making me gasp in both surprise and pleasure. You slowly ran your hand up and down my shaft, making me harder and hotter inside. You needed to be rid of clothes, so I removed your hands from inside my boxers – much to my discomfort – and moved my own to your pants. Taking of the belt, and then slowly lowering your pants through your hips… but I, instead of you, took your boxers off too at the same time.

Your excitement broke free and you sighed relieved that there was no longer a boxer restraining you. I paused for a second, admiring your gorgeous features, those eyes, lustful lips, waiting patiently for mine to attack them. You bite your lower lip, as if asking me to kiss you. My insides go wild, I can’t hold it in anymore. I bend down kissing your cheek. You claw your hands into my back. I move face over yours, gently brushing our noses before lustfully kissing you. You moan into the kiss, making my member swell with pleasure. I could feel you are as aroused as me through the thin material of my boxers.

I feel you sneaking your hands down my back, scratching it with your nails on you way down, making me arch my back, our chest colliding together and our groins rubbing, touching, making us feel the other and making me see the stars. My breathing quickens and you notice, smiling into our kisses.

“Someone wants me so bad.” You whispered into my ear, brushing your leg up and down mine. I squirmed with pleasure as I feel your hardness in my hips. Knowing I caused it, makes me feel like the greatest man alive. I slowly and gently reach down, gripping your throbbing trophy of pleasure and start rubbing it.

Several throaty moans escaped the corners of your mouth, making me harder by the second, wanting to take you there and then, but containing myself. I wanted to give you the best feeling ever. I made my way down, leaving sloppy kissed through your chest, stomach, nearing the trail of hair that lead to your hard shaft. I stopped thumbing the damp head and replaced it with my mouth.

“fcuk” I heard you exclaim from above, causing me to giggle and making you cuss one more time from the vibrations it caused on your member. I engulfed you one more time, slowly sucking at the head, and gradually taking more of you in my mouth until the base. I kept deep throating you, ‘til I could almost feel the head touch the back of my throat.

You started bucking your hips up and gripping the bed sheets tight in your hands. My cue that you were almost there, so I paced down. I didn’t want to rush things, but it looked like you wanted nothing but that. You grunted in disapproval and encouraged me to pick up my pace again. And as your wishes are my commands, I fastened my movements, and whilst I lapped your hard shaft I played with your balls.

I wanted to take you to the moon and back, and I wanted to pleasure you as much as I could. I was pretty sure this was working, it only took a look at you, arching your back, throwing your head back and exposing your neck, inviting me to take a bite, but I was very busy pleasuring your south zone to worry about that. I’ll take care of it later.

“Urgh, fcuk! God Danny!” I fastened my movements, I wanted to bring you and taste your sweet juices. A few more strokes, sucks, and you were squirming beneath me, shaking. Hands clenching at sheets, breathe ruffled and uneven, hoarse gasps and sweet calls of my name tumbled from your lips as load after load of your cum filled my awaiting mouth. I took everything you gave me, licking the head so nothing would go to waste.

You sighed exhausted from all the pleasure I had just given you. I crept upwards and kissed you fully on your mouth so you could taste yourself… you taste so good.

“That… was… amazing baby!” you breathed in between kisses. I simply smiled back and kissed along your jaw line, down to your collarbone, dipping my tongue in it, softly biting it. You lowered your hands down my back for the second time this night, but this time slower than the first one and not scratching it with your nails. You sneaked them under my boxers and grabbed my butt, squeezing it hard and crashing our groins together, making me throw my head back in pleasure exposing my neck to you, for your teeth to graze it.

“Make love to me Dan… now!” you whispered in my ear, making my insides jolt with excitement and anticipation at the prospect. Having your tight walls clamp around me.

“As you please” I kissed your cheek whilst reaching over you to over bedside cabinet and grabbed a tube of lube. It’s been a while since we’ve done this, and I don’t want to hurt you… all I want is to pleasure my gorgeous boyfriend, who is currently trapped beneath my body, begging me to make love to him. That thought alone was enough to make me come. But I didn’t want to embarrass myself by doing that.

You cleared your throat, making me turn to look you. Blue eyes locked, lustful looks were exchanged. You looked so beautiful, with sweat beads adorning you flawless forehead, hair sticking at odd angles. You stretched your hand, opened the cabinet, grabbed the foil package and brought it to you. We always play safe. We’re faithful and are very sure of each other, but still, its better this way. There’s obviously the rare occasions were we’re too eager to even think of a condom, or we’re too drunk. But we’re always safe.

I gently bent your legs, so I have access to your entrance. I unscrewed the tube’s tap and squirmed a bit of lube in my hand. I take a look at you first, to make sure everything’s ok and that you’re ready. You lightly nod your head and I placed my lubricated finger at your entrance. I slowly enter you. You screw up your face, I know it’s intrusive and it’ll bother you at first, but we both know the pleasure’s it’ll give you are way worth it. I wait until I know you’re already used to the feeling and thrust another slicked finger into you and start scissoring you, preparing you for what’s coming next.

I start looking for that spot that I know will make you forget the uncomfortable ness of the situation, and just then you’re us blow wide open and you gasp my name.

“There Danny! There!” You exclaim, making me feel quite glad that I found your spot. I thrust my fingers in and out a couple more time before retrieving them completely. Taking the foil square package from your grip and ripping it with my mouth carefully not to break its contents. You take it from my mouth again and take the translucent condom in your hands and rolled the ring of latex down my member. Once again, I looked for reassurance in your eyes, and after finding it in a nod and a muttered ‘hell yeah!’, I made the first painful move, pushing my cock deep inside your walls.

“You know it’ll get better” I whispered in your ear as I leaned over to kiss your temple. I stayed still in order to give you time to get used to the intruder. As I felt you relax a bit under me, I slid out of you and in at a very slow pace.

“Go faster Dan…” you breathed and grabbed me from my shoulders whilst bringing me closer to you by wrapping your legs around my waist, making me go all the way in and moan a deep throaty moan. I picked up my pace and leaned over to kiss you fully on the lips. I was very worked up, all the pent up emotions for weeks gaining me. I wasn’t sure I’d last that long.

“fcuk! Right there!” you de-attached yourself from our lip-lock and cussed. Just then I felt your hand stroking up and down your own throbbing erection between us. He looked extremely hot doing that, and to think he’s all mine. With your head thrown back I had easy access to your neck, so I swiveled my tongue over it, nicking it. I could feel that bubbly sensation building up inside be. I was almost there. I slammed repeatedly over your prostate, aiming to make you come again.

“Danny, I…” you weren’t able to mutter another word, your hot sticky substance spreading in between our sweat stained bodies, bringing me over the edge. I fastened my pace and after a couple more thrust, I came.

“fcuk Dougie!” I panted and rode my orgasm. I collapsed on top of you, extremely tired after a night of hot sex with my beautiful boyfriend. “That was…”

“Incredible” you breathed and kissed the top of my head whilst stroking my upper arms. I stayed wrapped up in your arms, lazily kissed planted on each others lips. Post coital was always a blissful state, soundless, apart from our punctured breaths and rapid thumps of our hearts. I loved to hear your heart thumps synchronized with mine.

After we regained our breaths and were not panting anymore, I removed myself from me and got rid of the condom.

“Couldn’t you just stay there?” you whined.

“It’s pretty much useless baby…” I answered pecking your lips and bringing the covers over our sticky bodies. You entwined your legs with mine, bringing your head to rest on my chest and wrapping your hand around my waist.

“But I feel empty…” I giggled at your statement. We always had the same conversation, and we always came to the same conclusion.

“But you’ll always have me here with you, so whenever you feel empty, I’ll be here to fill you” we said at the same time. It just shows how many times he’s said that and how many times I’ve answered the same.

“Love you” I heard you whisper before kissing my chest and tightening your grip around me.

“Love you more” I responded kissing the top of your head.

And we drifted off to a peaceful slumber after spending the most amazing night together. Just like in the movie, but I was sure we were waking up in the morning. And even if we didn’t, I was happy, so I could die. I had the man of my dreams wrapped around me, I had found my soul mate, I needn’t anything else. Dougie was everything I ever wanted and everything I’d ever want.

FIN
lis
lis
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Loved it..
Part 2 is way better than part 1..

Cool
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lis Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:08 pm

xcutexangelx wrote:Loved it..
Part 2 is way better than part 1..

Cool

lol. i'm glad u liked it!
Smile
lis
lis
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:22 pm

Call me completely crazy but i've read this before.

and it's excellent
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:49 am

Critical Acclaim wrote:Call me completely crazy but i've read this before.

and it's excellent

I've read it before too and i still can't get enough of it.. Wink
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lis Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:57 pm

xcutexangelx wrote:
Critical Acclaim wrote:Call me completely crazy but i've read this before.

and it's excellent

I've read it before too and i still can't get enough of it.. Wink

yeah, you guys read it on the unofficial boards. Must've been coz that's the only other place i've posted it. Unless someone stole it and posted it somewhere else Laughing

but yeah. Thanks for reading both of you Smile
lis
lis
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:59 pm

oooooh yeah the officials, I haven't been on there in ages.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100What "The Notebook" Caused S/A [Poynter/Jones] Right_bar_bleue

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:04 pm

LOL,, i havent been on there for months..
I kept saying that i would post and then it got all fucked up again,, so ipost my stuff on here now..
Keep up with my fics and you might find out some new parts like the end part from GMTA and i might add dear diary some time here..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down